Hello, old newbie (Or "new oldie?")

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Forum rules
Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Doctor Mindvipe
Donator

Hello, old newbie (Or "new oldie?")

Post by Doctor Mindvipe »

Yeah... I've been away since the shutdown of OSBetaArchive (What a sad loss I felt that day) but now I'm "back" in action. Or at least, I'm ready to get back into the beta scene.

Strange... without OSBA I felt kinda left out of the loop about what was going on in the betascene... I loved the news-forum of their especially... I could keep updated by going to one single place

So.. for those who remember me, but not this nick, I went under "DocMindie" back then. You can probably see how I managed to shorten it down a little then... I decided to go with my "full Amiga-scene" handle this time around, though :lol

anyways, hello to the people I knew from before, nice to be "back"

And hello to you who I haven't seen before too, of course

moonlit
FTP Access

Post by moonlit »

Welcome back
(Amigas rule, btw)

You might wanna check out the Ex-OSBA members thread over at http://www.betaarchive.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1561, Andy's giving ex-OSBA members a special li'l forum status thingy if you' fancy one, also might be fun to go see if you recognise any of the ol' names

ppc_digger
Donator

Post by ppc_digger »

Welcome aboard!

I think new oldie is more appropriate.

Andy
Administrator

Post by Andy »

Welcome to BA! Nice to have another ex OSBA member around.

Doctor Mindvipe
Donator

Post by Doctor Mindvipe »

Thanks

I thought, since there was no "official" "hello I'm all, I'm a n00b" forum to post intros in, I thought it might fit in the best under "off topics"

Might be an idea to have a "introduction" forum where people can tell a little about themselves and what they expect of the site?

fzajac
Donator

Post by fzajac »

Doctor Mindvipe wrote:Thanks

I thought, since there was no "official" "hello I'm all, I'm a n00b" forum to post intros in, I thought it might fit in the best under "off topics"

Might be an idea to have a "introduction" forum where people can tell a little about themselves and what they expect of the site?
There is already a topic:
http://www.betaarchive.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=63

compact-mac
Donator

Post by compact-mac »

Welcome
CM's Old Website
Post Tenebras Spero Lucem
Forget DNS/HTTPS or DNS/TLS, the future is DNS over Avian.