BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 10d, 12h, 30m | CPU: 13% | MEM: 2314MB of 4277MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Forum rules

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 PostPost subject: Sunday Nights Suck!        Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:05 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
Windows Vista Beta 1 (6.0.5112)
Well, it's Sunday night (for me), the weekend is almost over and along with 98% of the rest of the world, I have to get up and go to work tomorrow morning...This is probably really the only time during the week that I get "depressed", anticipating the long week to come. I don't hate my job or anything, but for some reason I still get sad around this time. Does anyone else get this way too? What do you do to keep yourself happy minded about the day to come? I'm willing to try anything right now...I'm tired of cringing at the though of another work week.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:36 am 
FTP Access

I understand how u feel and you are not the only one who is dreading to Mondays. I used to dread towards high school every Sunday night and I just had to go through the week. It went pretty fast and poof no more high school! Hang in there, dude.....

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:03 pm 
FTP Access

Well, Sundays suck because you dread the next week coming up. But think, soon you'll be at Friday, which is the best day of all! Saturday is pretty much an amazing day, and then Sunday comes again.

The only good thing about Sunday besides that "Day of Rest" that USED to exist? Family Guy is on at night! :)

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:06 pm 
FTP Access

and new simpsons episodes, can't forget that. Personally, I try to schedule things I will look forward to on monday, tuesday, and wednesday. Monday and wednesday are the hardest for me. The first day of the week is a blur of tired+some dread of the upcoming week. By wednesday(during the school year), it depends on my schedule, but normally I feel so tired from the first two days, that even the knowledge of only another two days is not enough to keep me going. So, Last year the math team met on wednesday, which kept me going through the day until the next. And I tried to make monday like movie night(didn't work too well), or the day I would be sure to have some friends over. I even tried having a risk(the board game) night, didn't go so well, after the first few hours of playing.......
Anyway, through scheduling and some awesome friends, I managed ok.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:23 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Mac OS 9.2.2
troyoda1990 wrote:
Well, Sundays suck because you dread the next week coming up. But think, soon you'll be at Friday, which is the best day of all! Saturday is pretty much an amazing day, and then Sunday comes again.

The only good thing about Sunday besides that "Day of Rest" that USED to exist? Family Guy is on at night! :)
Yay! another family guy fan! Family guy owns.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:12 pm 
Donator

Sunday's suck ... often because I have often left my work and study until the end of Sunday, then lost all motivation to do it. Hence, anti-productivity.

I think my Thursdays suck more though ... at school i've been thrown into an extra maths course, so about five hours of my day is calculus. Blehh.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:45 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Neptune
Sundays are fun, but not as fun as Mondays :)

I don't work Mondays, so I get to poke fun at people who do have work/school/college/whatever :)

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:53 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
ive got about 8 days before i start my sophomore year of high school, and i no how u feel- plus, my school is vocational, so i go one week in traditional academics and then another week working in my trade area (which isn't do bad because its programming), but for now, i dread next monday night, bcuz i no my summer vacation will b over for good, then after im gonna hav 2 worry about my work every sunday night... i wish school wasn't required, lol, stupid massachusetts laws :roll:

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:15 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Chicago (hometown pride)
I don't work on Monday or Friday, so I get to have all the fun that Koptor is speaking of, and then do it again on friday.

Top  Profile
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]