Where are you from?

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Forum rules
Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Post Reply
amrisch069

pennsylvania for me

Post by amrisch069 »

city: lancaster
state: pennsylvania
country: usa

if you go see the video to weird al yankovich amish paradise, it was filmed in lancaster, so yeah im around probably one of the largest amish communities in the usa.

Bender
User avatar
Donator
Posts: 1524
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:30 pm

Post by Bender »

Fireware wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Fireware wrote:City: try to guess
State: Ohio
Country: USA
Would you happen to be close to Cedar Point? Cause if you are, your freaking lucky!
Nope. I live about 120miles from cedar point
BTW, Sandusky is really crappy, I wouldn't want to live there.
Image
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC; en-US; mimic; rv:9.3.2) Clecko/20120101 Classilla/CFM
"Stupid can opener! You killed my father, and now you've come back for me!"

stitch
Permanently Banned
Posts: 463
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:09 am

Post by stitch »

About Zimmy:

Home planet: Irk
Residing in: Rockford
County: Winnebago
State: IL
Phone Number: guess
Address: Guess again
(those 2 are *NOT* hard to find)
Spends most time in: Courthouse (they wanna arrest the alien and probe me )
REAL dns host: 63-223-134-234-22.uncensored-internet.irk.ali (the ipv7 for alien subinternet, we can connect to you, you can't connect to us )
Wifi Standard: 802.11z (the high speed faster than light alien wifi) (ever wonder what's with antennas on our heads?) Be nice to us and we can license it to you

Bender
User avatar
Donator
Posts: 1524
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:30 pm

Post by Bender »

Zimmy wrote:About Zimmy:

Home planet: Irk
Residing in: Rockford
County: Winnebago
State: IL
Phone Number: guess
Address: Guess again
(those 2 are *NOT* hard to find)
Spends most time in: Courthouse (they wanna arrest the alien and probe me )
REAL dns host: 63-223-134-234-22.uncensored-internet.irk.ali (the ipv7 for alien subinternet, we can connect to you, you can't connect to us )
Wifi Standard: 802.11z (the high speed faster than light alien wifi) (ever wonder what's with antennas on our heads?) Be nice to us and we can license it to you
lol, clasic Zimmy is back!
Image
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC; en-US; mimic; rv:9.3.2) Clecko/20120101 Classilla/CFM
"Stupid can opener! You killed my father, and now you've come back for me!"

stitch
Permanently Banned
Posts: 463
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:09 am

Post by stitch »

Fireware wrote:
Zimmy wrote:About Zimmy:

Home planet: Irk
Residing in: Rockford
County: Winnebago
State: IL
Phone Number: guess
Address: Guess again
(those 2 are *NOT* hard to find)
Spends most time in: Courthouse (they wanna arrest the alien and probe me )
REAL dns host: 63-223-134-234-22.uncensored-internet.irk.ali (the ipv7 for alien subinternet, we can connect to you, you can't connect to us )
Wifi Standard: 802.11z (the high speed faster than light alien wifi) (ever wonder what's with antennas on our heads?) Be nice to us and we can license it to you
lol, clasic Zimmy is back!
Yes. I also want this house too: http://homes.realtor.com/search/listing ... 251#Detail

Super6mix
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:41 am

Post by Super6mix »

City = Los Fresnos
State= Texas
Country= USA

Jeff
User avatar
Donator
Posts: 1004
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:06 pm
Location: USA

Post by Jeff »

Fireware wrote:
Fireware wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Fireware wrote:City: try to guess
State: Ohio
Country: USA
Would you happen to be close to Cedar Point? Cause if you are, your freaking lucky!
Nope. I live about 120miles from cedar point
BTW, Sandusky is really crappy, I wouldn't want to live there.
Oh, I know, ive been there several times. Got hit in a car twice... I just think that living close (>100 miles) would be kinda neat
-Jeff

Bender
User avatar
Donator
Posts: 1524
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:30 pm

Post by Bender »

Jeff wrote:
Fireware wrote:
Fireware wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Fireware wrote:City: try to guess
State: Ohio
Country: USA
Would you happen to be close to Cedar Point? Cause if you are, your freaking lucky!
Nope. I live about 120miles from cedar point
BTW, Sandusky is really crappy, I wouldn't want to live there.
Oh, I know, ive been there several times. Got hit in a car twice... I just think that living close (>100 miles) would be kinda neat
Our city is Ok, but I don't like living in the suburbs. I'd rather live on a farm.
Image
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC; en-US; mimic; rv:9.3.2) Clecko/20120101 Classilla/CFM
"Stupid can opener! You killed my father, and now you've come back for me!"

Grisa
User avatar
FTP Access
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:14 pm
Location: Westbalkanian Computing Industry Wastelands

Post by Grisa »

City: Kaposvár (Donner suburban area, we call it simpy "New Harlem")
State: Somogy
Country: Hungary

bobothn

Post by bobothn »

City: Independence
State: Missouri
Country: USA

Freak180

Post by Freak180 »

City: Philly
State: PA
Country: USA

RichardG867
FTP Access
Posts: 596
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:21 pm

Post by RichardG867 »

Country: Brazil
State: Rio de Janeiro
City: Rio de Janeiro

If you have Google Earth, look at "Christ The Redeemer" at "Sightseeing" folder...

Dr Eggman
User avatar
FTP Access
Posts: 321
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:25 pm
Location: Eggmanland/Toronto
Contact:

Post by Dr Eggman »

City-Toronto
Province(State)-Ontario
Country-Canada


I live kinda far from the city; the east end. If anyone knows this area, i'm not too far from the Rouge Valley.
I am The Eggman! -The Doctor
Like Pictures? Bored? Check out some Photography and "Like" it! Check it out here!

missingno
User avatar
FTP Access
Posts: 173
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:47 pm

Post by missingno »

City: Ogdensburg
State: New York
Country: USA

I'm up in Northern New York, on the Saint Lawrence River, and home to the Prescott-Ogdensburg International Bridge. I'm not a big fan of Ogdensburg, but I'm stuck here until I graduate high school in a couple years.

We've got 2 jails and a violent sexual predator unit in town, and only places to really shop are the two grocery stores, and a Wal*Mart.

And the town's pretty much full of crime, drugs, and rednecks.

UltimateGTR
Donator
Posts: 772
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:55 pm

Post by UltimateGTR »

City (town): Macau (It is near Hong Kong)
State: N/A
Country: China

Andy
User avatar
Administrator
Posts: 12623
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:47 am
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Post by Andy »

UltimateGTR wrote:City (town): Macau (It is near Hong Kong)
State: N/A
Country: China
I've been to Macau in (i think) 1998 while I was on holiday in Hong Kong visiting my Uncle Its a nice place.

evolver56k
FTP Access
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:41 am
Location: Virginia, USA

Post by evolver56k »

City: Winchester
State: Virginia
Country: USA

Andrew
User avatar
Donator
Posts: 570
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:10 pm
Location: New Zealand

Post by Andrew »

I live in Invercargill, New Zealand on a sheep farm.
Image

viper
User avatar
VIP
Posts: 781
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:18 pm

Post by viper »

City (town): Huntington Beach (Surf City)
State: California
Country: USA

os2fan2
User avatar
Donator
Posts: 1243
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:12 am
Location: Brisbane, Queensland
Contact:

Post by os2fan2 »

City: Brisbane
State: Queensland
Country: Australia

Ludacris
User avatar
Donator
Posts: 601
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:56 pm
Location: Vienna, Austria
Contact:

Post by Ludacris »

City: Vienna
State: Vienna
Country: Austria (No Kangaroos here)
Offtopic Am I the only one from Austria here???

MarkNL
User avatar
Donator
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:53 pm
Location: NL
Contact:

Post by MarkNL »

Country: The Netherlands
Province: Zuid-Holland (South-Holland)
City: Spijkenisse

Chicago
User avatar
FTP Access
Posts: 606
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:47 am
Location: $HOME

Post by Chicago »

Country: Mexico
City: Mexico City
State: Federal District (Capital)

lenkiewicz_a

Post by lenkiewicz_a »

City: Ostrolenka
State: Województwo Mazowieckie
Country: Poland

ddew
Donator
Posts: 368
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:09 am
Location: Sweden

Post by ddew »

City: Gothenburg
State: Västra Götaland (VG)
Country: Sweden (aka the land of plentiful interwebs, hot chicks and tpb )

Post Reply