Cool Windows Mobile Apps

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Forum rules
Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Bender
Donator

Cool Windows Mobile Apps

Post by Bender »

What are some cool windows mobile apps.

My brother got a new phone, http://www.mobiletechreview.com/Verizon-XV6700.htm
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC; en-US; mimic; rv:9.3.2) Clecko/20120101 Classilla/CFM
"Stupid can opener! You killed my father, and now you've come back for me!"

blahsucks-two
FTP Access

Post by blahsucks-two »

Hey! I have that phone!

Cool Windows Mobile apps.. if you're willing to experiment, you can download the AKU 3.5 firmware; it's much faster, and it has a J2ME VM. Opera is a nice web browser; the current Mobile beta is free. Also, use Total Commander for file browsing. The bundled File Explorer hides extensions and is really limited. That's the gist of it, I think.

pr0gram the pr0grammer
Donator

Post by pr0gram the pr0grammer »

There are some very nice WM apps from a company called Resco, however you will have to *ahem* pay *cough* for them. They have a nice audio recorder, a comprehensive file browser, and they make a few cool games too.

For playing videos, The Core Media Player (TCPMP) is very very good, it supports nearly every format incl. DivX and XviD by default. (A plugin is needed for AAC and MP4's though but you can find that with google)
pr0gram the pr0grammer
BetaArchive retiree | OSBA Expat