os/2 warp

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Forum rules
Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
nicknowsky
FTP Access

os/2 warp

Post by nicknowsky »

anyone using OS/2 Warp I just found the image I think I might install it

empireum
Donator

Post by empireum »

Not anymore, but I used it some time ago.

ppc_digger
Donator

Post by ppc_digger »

Go ahead. There's still an active community (AFAIK larger than the BeOS community).

OS/2 is my favorite OS, and if it hadn't been for the poor graphics support and the lack of rt2500 drivers, I would have used it as my main OS. I highly recommend it.

empireum
Donator

Post by empireum »

ppc_digger wrote:Go ahead. There's still an active community (AFAIK larger than the BeOS community).

OS/2 is my favorite OS, and if it hadn't been for the poor graphics support and the lack of rt2500 drivers, I would have used it as my main OS. I highly recommend it.
What's your opinion of eComStation then? I think it's a bit pricey, but I think I'd spend the money on it if it's really usable as an everyday OS. I'd love to try eCS 2.0.

idontknow
FTP Access

Post by idontknow »

I gave eComStation v1 a try awhile ago... I can't get past the partitioning stage... and the key is a pain to enter. And I agree, it is way to pricy...

So is it usable? not if I can't install it!

compact-mac
Donator

Post by compact-mac »

They should lover the price and encourage developers. That way more people might actually use it.
CM's Old Website
Post Tenebras Spero Lucem
Forget DNS/HTTPS or DNS/TLS, the future is DNS over Avian.