Cheap Custom Domain Pricing

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Forum rules
Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
ddrmaxromance
FTP Access

Cheap Custom Domain Pricing

Post by ddrmaxromance »

Hello everyone. I would like to get a few quotes on the cheapest (as in money ) services that sell domains to users. I would like to buy a www.yournamehere.com domain here, and already know the domain is available.

Geocities Pro offers:
$8.95 a month
$15 setup startup
A domain name of your choice
No ads
2 GB of space
100 GB Data transfers
5 Email address
Priority Mail support

I'd only choose that route if I would simplicity and a dedicated server. However, all I need is a cheap domain name for my already hosted website. Preferably with no ads.

Thank you!
Troy
Since January 2005, I've been in the Operating Systems Prototype Community. I've enjoyed learning more these past four years about the development of the Windows and Macintosh operating systems, as well as learning of new user-based projects that optimize system performance.

Frozenport
FTP Access
Location: The Ephemeral between existance and non-existance: AKA "being"

Post by Frozenport »

Well,
Go Daddy is having a sale on *.info domains for possibly 99 US Cents...

The offer does not look bad but I know that there are places that can definatly give you a lower price; for example; http://www.powweb.com/powweb/index.bml
Part Time Troll - HPC Enthusiast - Spelling Master - Old Fart

merty
FTP Access

Post by merty »

I would go with domainsite.
http://www.domainsite.com
They have cheap domains $7.99 for a .com domain and they have reasonably good service. I do have a domain with them .