Orange Tech Support is a Joke

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Forum rules
Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Beta Freak
FTP Access

Orange Tech Support is a Joke

Post by Beta Freak »

I just rang up now to see if there was a problem with my line as I started getting lower speeds (I know its up to 8mbps but there wasn't a problem before)
I choose all the options and get some Indian voice talking in the background and then get disconnected!
And its a bloody premium rate number!

empireum
Donator

Post by empireum »

Had a similar thing happen to me when ringing the Telecom. After selecting all the options, I was told to wait. After staying on line for 20 minutes or so (and this was not a free number!) it said "Thank you for your call, goodbye!" and disconnected me – I hadn't spoken one single word with a human being by then. Honestly, I was about to throw the phone at the wall.

Beta Freak
FTP Access

Post by Beta Freak »

Ive spoke to people now which has done nothing and my connection is about 2mbps now!

___
Donator

Post by ___ »

i remember when my dad rang telecom to complain about the internet being down, he just put it on speakfone and left it for over an hour (free number). still didn't get through

Bender
Donator

Post by Bender »

empireum wrote:Had a similar thing happen to me when ringing the Telecom. After selecting all the options, I was told to wait. After staying on line for 20 minutes or so (and this was not a free number!) it said "Thank you for your call, goodbye!" and disconnected me – I hadn't spoken one single word with a human being by then. Honestly, I was about to throw the phone at the wall.
Was it T-Com?

there US support sux
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC; en-US; mimic; rv:9.3.2) Clecko/20120101 Classilla/CFM
"Stupid can opener! You killed my father, and now you've come back for me!"

empireum
Donator

Post by empireum »

@Fireware
Yes, T-Com. (But in Germany.)

Beta Freak
FTP Access

Post by Beta Freak »

I am really going to start screaming and shouting at Customer Support tomorrow as for the past 3 times i've called they told me they are going to a do a line test.
FOR F**KS SAKE YOU TOLD ME A SUNDAY THERE WAS A FAULT AND IT WOULD BE INVESTIGATED AND NOW YOU'RE SAYING THE TEST WAS WRONG WELL WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT ON SUNDAY!
I am sick of them messing us about and have a good mind to cancel with them.

Beta Freak
FTP Access

Post by Beta Freak »

Apparently theres a failure somewhere and it should be fixed by tomorrow.
Still p****d off that its took this long for them to tell me.