Microsoft Silverlight wallpapers

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Forum rules
Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
pr0gram the pr0grammer
Donator

Microsoft Silverlight wallpapers

Post by pr0gram the pr0grammer »

MS posted some wallpapers to their site to advertise Silverlight (WPF/E). They're kinda purdy, however whats most interesting to see is that they have posted DreamScene animated wallpaper as well. Nice.

Link: http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/wallpaper.aspx
pr0gram the pr0grammer
BetaArchive retiree | OSBA Expat

Luckie
Donator

Post by Luckie »

I like them and the new Dreamscene Video from Silverlight
"Theory is when you know something, but it doesn't work. Practice is when something works, but you don't know why. Programmers combine theory and practice: Nothing works and they don't know why."

idontknow
FTP Access

Post by idontknow »

Nice wallpapers, but I personally don't like Silverlight. So I had to photoshop it, would be nice if Microsoft released one without the logo.

merty
FTP Access

Post by merty »

It sort of looks a bit like like the Mac OS X Bitmaps but then again one of the Ubuntu bitmaps is more of a Mac OS X Bitmap it just looks photoshoped to give it the ubuntu colours.

Anywho very nice wallpapers but i would use em if Microsoft got rid of the Microsoft Logo.....

ziebal88

Post by ziebal88 »

Luckie wrote:I like them and the new Dreamscene Video from Silverlight
Me too. I'm using it on Vista...

gamer765
FTP Access

Post by gamer765 »

the silverlight wallpapers and dreamscene video are nice.

ddrmaxromance
FTP Access

Post by ddrmaxromance »

Just a note, it's probably not best to bump one month old entries with opinions. Yeah, they're pretty, but it would probably be best to just think it than post it.
Since January 2005, I've been in the Operating Systems Prototype Community. I've enjoyed learning more these past four years about the development of the Windows and Macintosh operating systems, as well as learning of new user-based projects that optimize system performance.

Beta Freak
FTP Access

Post by Beta Freak »

Topic over one month old, locked.
Don't bump old topics.