Longhorn Beta 1 Build 5112 product key help!

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Forum rules
Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
spaceship9
FTP Access

Longhorn Beta 1 Build 5112 product key help!

Post by spaceship9 »

I have had Longhorn Beta 1 blah blah blah on a vmware for a long time, never using it. Today i decided to use it and it popups up with a message that the serial has expired and that i need new milk, i mean a new serial number...
what serial number is it asking for? another Longhorn build 5112 key? a Vista RTM key? or a beta 2 key (i'm fairly sure its not this because i tried my beta 2 key)...

I AM NOT ASKING FOR A KEY OR OTHER WAREZ STUFF.
I just wanna know because, well, i want to use it because i'm making a report on windows from NT to Vista (Sounds stupid, blame my teacher)...

A preemptive thank you for any help!

hounsell

Post by hounsell »

Have you tried looking in the Windows Beta Serials Thread in the Windows Discussion Forum?

Namronia

Post by Namronia »

the beta expired, you cannot use it anymore, format the virtualhd, set back time and install again

spaceship9
FTP Access

Post by spaceship9 »

Thank's for the help!
I'll try those serials, however i was already using the first of the two Build 5112 keys, so i doubt the second one will work.

so i'll try your idea Namronia