BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 27d, 23h, 44m | CPU: 35% | MEM: 6215MB of 12227MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Forum rules


Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 PostPost subject: Flying soldiers        Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:22 am 
Reply with quote
Donator
Offline

Joined
Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:25 am

Posts
590

Location
Israel
Image


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:49 pm 
Reply with quote
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:41 pm

Posts
108

Location
Nova Scotia Canada
LMAO! Good picture. I wonder what they will do now...?


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:32 am 
Reply with quote
Beta_Train wrote:
LMAO! Good picture. I wonder what they will do now...?

Blow themselves up & everyone around them.


Top
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:10 am 
Reply with quote
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:30 pm

Posts
407

Location
Essex, UK

Favourite OS
Gentoo
uhh, not all arabs do that..you realise. That could be taken totally the wrong way and very offensivly

_________________
The better candies are in the cage


Top  Profile  WWW  ICQ  YIM
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:01 pm 
Reply with quote
kichimi wrote:
uhh, not all arabs do that..you realise. That could be taken totally the wrong way and very offensivly


The picture says
"We got flying soldiers"
"What will the arabs do now?"

Tell me then, if it has nothing to do with war, & the arabs that
blow themselves up in the name of their god, relating to their
holy war, What else could the original post be denoting.

It's war related.
Just as the arabs that blow themselves up.
If you took it as offensive then you chose to!


Top
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:31 pm 
Reply with quote
Donator
Offline

Joined
Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:25 am

Posts
590

Location
Israel
Aztech wrote:
It's war related.

Actually, yes, it is. It's a joke made by some people in the IDF, and that's all it is - a joke. I didn't mean to offend anybody.


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:57 am 
Reply with quote
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:30 pm

Posts
407

Location
Essex, UK

Favourite OS
Gentoo
Aztech wrote:
kichimi wrote:
uhh, not all arabs do that..you realise. That could be taken totally the wrong way and very offensivly


The picture says
"We got flying soldiers"
"What will the arabs do now?"

Tell me then, if it has nothing to do with war, & the arabs that
blow themselves up in the name of their god, relating to their
holy war, What else could the original post be denoting.

It's war related.
Just as the arabs that blow themselves up.
If you took it as offensive then you chose to!
Oh jesus i didnt mean it like that, i found it funny, there are many people who wouldnt find it funny. I wasn't trying to start a fight, i was saying people can find things that we take as jokes as offensive and insulting comments. I didnt say it had nothing to do with war. I'm not going to argue.

_________________
The better candies are in the cage


Top  Profile  WWW  ICQ  YIM
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:47 am 
Reply with quote
kichimi wrote:
Oh jesus i didnt mean it like that, i found it funny, there are many people who wouldnt find it funny. I wasn't trying to start a fight, i was saying people can find things that we take as jokes as offensive and insulting comments. I didnt say it had nothing to do with war. I'm not going to argue.

You don't mean it like what.?
What are you referring to.?
I also found it funny & replied.

A statement was made on the first post, I replied, you made a statement
that somebody might take offense, I explained how my statement was
related to the first post, & your now dribbling about starting a fight &
your not going to argue.
Where did I once say anything relating to starting a fight or arguing.
Maybe I should just avoid the joke section so I don't RISK offending
someone aye! :roll: FMD!


Top
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:13 am 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:02 pm

Posts
514
*sigh*


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:26 am 
Reply with quote
Administrator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:47 am

Posts
12460

Location
Merseyside, United Kingdom

Favourite OS
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Im going to lock the topic to prevent any arguing.

_________________
Image

BetaArchive Discord: https://discord.gg/epK3r6A


Top  Profile  WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  

All views expressed in these forums are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the BetaArchive site owner.

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

Copyright © 2006-2018

 

Sitemap | XML | RSS