BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 24d, 8h, 7m | CPU: 33% | MEM: 5478MB of 12227MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Forum rules

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 PostPost subject: Want to help me destroy an alliance of 44 people?        Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:44 pm 
FTP Access

Hey guys. I just started playing this game called Stargate Wars. It's a browser based MMORPG (you use buttons to wage war and build forces). It's kind of addicting.

Anyways, I logged on tonight and played for three minutes. I attacked seven people and gained about 2 billion dollars. Anyways, this b*****d attacked me and stole all of my money and killed 800 men. These were great men, whose only crime was defending their country.

I've taken it upon myself to destroy this person and their entire alliance.

Their average power is about 14 times greater than mine, so I'm going to need to get as powerful as I can as soon as I can. Part of being powerful is making powerful friends.

Here's the deal. If you join me, I will give you assistance and advice and protection to help you get as powerful as you can as quickly as you can (In about a week I've gotten up to player 5700 out of 65,000). Any attacks on you will be responded in force by all members. You will also receive a portion of my income, and I can provide you with soldiers. In return, you will have to help me attack and destroy all these people at some point.

Anyone interested in joining?

Admin edit: Please star out swearing.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Or...        Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:30 pm 
Donator

you could be like every other [censored], and just create a botnet. Send 100MBps to their ip, and watch them cry.

Top  Profile
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]