BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 52d, 20h, 12m | CPU: 25% | MEM: 6268MB of 10969MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Forum rules

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
FTP Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it

PostPost subject: PC 4 Sale        Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:23 am 
I am a old user of OSBetaArchive, I have long since stopped collecting, and testing out old operating systems. But I've been trying to sell the following system for some time, If anyone is interested then if u want to contact me ur best bet is to contact me at jb0b.biz@gmail.com, as i check that more often, please only contact me with serious offers, and US buyers only unless u wish to pay for shipping outside of the US.

The system specs. are as follows
Dell 17" LCD (E172FP)
AMD Athlon 64 3000+ 2.0GHz
512MB DDR PC2100 RAM
MSI Via K8MM-V Mother Board (on board Sound, Video, Lan, Four USB Ports)
Dual VGA Nvidia GeForce FX 5200 ( with the option to use the onboard video for up to 3 monitors )
DVD+RW/CD+RW Drive (DVD+-R/RW,CD-R/RW)
Hard Drive Configuration
Primary 160GB HD
Secondary 80GB HD

This computer will come with no operating system, has i do not have legit coa, or media for the operating system, It is also in a eMachines case. The computer and Monitor are in great shape, and no keyboard or mouse will come with it.