BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 57d, 23h, 37m | CPU: 26% | MEM: 6173MB of 10671MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
 PostPost subject: Windows 7 available officially from MSDN and TechNet        Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:17 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
Windows 7 x64
Although the public beta for Windows 7 beta will only available on January 9, 2009, the MSDN
and Technet subscribers can now start downloading the DVD ISO media together with a genuine working product key to activate the Windows
7 installed.

Source: http://www.mydigitallife.info/2009/01/0 ... ubsribers/

Windows 7 Beta Customer Preview: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/eval ... 53205.aspx

Last edited by Day2Die on Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Windows 7 available officially from MSDN and TechNet        Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:08 am 
FTP Access

The Technet downloads (I havn't looked at MSDN) also include the 64 bit or upgrades. There is also a CD driver download. But the site is very slow at the moment. I guess there are thousands of users downloading right now! (140 - 160kbs) On my computer, that means about 5 hours for each. It'll probably be up on the FTP site by then!!

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Windows 7 available officially from MSDN and TechNet        Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:29 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows 8 7955
I crc'ed the images and they are exactly the same as the leaked x86 and x64 leaked versions =D
So if you have FTP access you can download the x86 there (I don't know if x64 is up on the FTP yet)

Also, there is a update available that is supposed to resolve the MP3 bug as well as a few others.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Windows 7 available officially from MSDN and TechNet        Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:53 am 
Donator

I'm getting over 700 MB/s on connect.

I guess the german, japanese and arabic versions will come later.
The two wanted languages on this bord is like english and german, not thing else.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Windows 7 available officially from MSDN and TechNet        Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:58 am 
Donator

yeah, I got over 3MB/s with Technet :D

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Windows 7 available officially from MSDN and TechNet        Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:01 am 
FTP Access

XDude wrote:

The two wanted languages on this bord is like english and german, not thing else.

Arabic? I've heard Windows 7 is to be in Spanish, like Windows Vista betas.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Windows 7 available officially from MSDN and TechNet        Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:23 am 
FTP Access

Is this build 7000 which had leaked several weeks ago?

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Windows 7 available officially from MSDN and TechNet        Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:08 pm 
FTP Access

Luthian wrote:
I crc'ed the images and they are exactly the same as the leaked x86 and x64 leaked versions =D
So if you have FTP access you can download the x86 there (I don't know if x64 is up on the FTP yet)

Also, there is a update available that is supposed to resolve the MP3 bug as well as a few others.

Which leaked 64 bit?
I am not ware of any 64 bit 7000

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Windows 7 available officially from MSDN and TechNet        Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:16 pm 
Donator

davehc wrote:
Luthian wrote:

Which leaked 64 bit?
I am not ware of any 64 bit 7000

7000 64bit was released by MS.

pkubaj wrote:
XDude wrote:

The two wanted languages on this board is like english and german, not thing else.

Arabic? I've heard Windows 7 is to be in Spanish, like Windows Vista betas.

If you don't remember seeing the invitation email posted on this board a while ago:

Quote:
The beta will be available in English, German, Japanese and Arabic. A language pack for Hindi will also be provided

That's what the email said. Vista was avaliable in german and japanese since 5270. French and spanish builds were onlt available on major milestone such as Beta 2 and RC1.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Windows 7 available officially from MSDN and TechNet        Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:23 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows 7 SP1
sorry,all of langauge has been release a language pack(included chinese(trad and simp)

Top  Profile  ICQ
 PostPost subject: Re: Windows 7 available officially from MSDN and TechNet        Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:42 pm 
sweet getting it now

PostPost subject: Re: Windows 7 available officially from MSDN and TechNet        Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:23 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
First Edition UNIX
I'm a member of TechNet (I think) - does this mean I can get a key from MS?

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Windows 7 available officially from MSDN and TechNet        Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:38 pm 
Donator

marktuson wrote:
I'm a member of TechNet (I think) - does this mean I can get a key from MS?

Having a TechNet account doesn't mean that you have the necessary subscription. If you DO have the TechNet Plus subscription, then you'll get your unique key, or if you don't have it, you can have the public key.

Top  Profile  WWW  YIM
 PostPost subject: Re: Windows 7 available officially from MSDN and TechNet        Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:20 pm 
Donator

Also, if you are in the connect program for Windows 7, you can get your own unique keys :p

Top  Profile
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]