BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 53d, 16h, 23m | CPU: 24% | MEM: 6188MB of 12227MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 PostPost subject: Kaspersky technical preview of Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Win7        Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:30 am 
Donator

Kaspersky Lab, a leading developer of secure content management systems, announces the release of a technical prototype of Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows 7.

Windows 7 is the next release of the Microsoft Windows operating system which will replace Windows Vista and is a step forward in the development of Microsoft operating systems. The new OS will incorporate enhanced reliability, greater efficiency, an improved interface and extended working features both in global and local information networks.

The technical preview is a complex solution for securing computers running under Windows 7. The prototype includes not only an antivirus component but an effective and fully functional firewall and anti-spam filter.

At the heart of the new technical prototype is Kaspersky Lab’s new antivirus engine which is even more effective at detecting malicious programs than its predecessor. The new engine dramatically increases system scanning speed thanks to improved processing of objects and optimized use of system resources, particularly on dual- and quad-core processor platforms. The unique product architecture ensures high productivity and one of the lowest uses of system resources in the industry.

The technical preview includes a highly effective heuristic analyzer. The heuristic analyzer detects and blocks as yet unknown malicious programs. If a program signature is not included in the antivirus databases, i.e., the malicious program is unknown, the heuristic analyzer will safely launch the program in an isolated virtual environment, analyze the program’s actions and conclude with a high degree of probability whether it is potentially harmful before it is launched in a live environment.

In addition, the technical prototype includes a new user interface developed to meet the needs of both inexperienced and advanced users.

Source: http://www.kaspersky.com/windows7

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Kaspersky technical preview of Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Win7        Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:40 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
OSX
trying it now, it looks prety nice.. much similar to nod32...

Anyone else tried it ?

Run OSX on a pc - Ahsay backup monitoring - Online Backup

Top  Profile  WWW  ICQ
 PostPost subject: Re: Kaspersky technical preview of Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Win7        Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:05 pm 

Favourite OS
Windows 7
Will try it, but Eset Smart security working ok in 7000

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Kaspersky technical preview of Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Win7        Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:20 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
Windows Server 2012 Dtc
Can some1 upload this to the BA FTP server? Im in my 3rd house which is capped... :P

When I get back to my 1st or 2nd house, I'll upload it if no1 else has.

Top  Profile  WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]