BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 32d, 13h, 7m | CPU: 29% | MEM: 2533MB of 3947MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 PostPost subject: Microsoft sees no further delay to release of Vista        Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:13 am 
Donator

Microsoft sees no further delay to release of Vista

TAIPEI -- Microsoft Monday dismissed reports that its much-heralded new Windows Vista platform
for small businesses and consumers would be further delayed.

"We've been working closely with our OEM [original equipment manufacturing] hardware partners,"
Timothy Chen, chief executive officer of Microsoft's Greater China region, told reporters.

"As of now, the release schedule of Vista is unchanged. In a word, Vista for small businesses and
consumers will be released late in the fourth quarter and late January," he said.

Microsoft earlier this year delayed the release of Vista until January, missing the key yearend period
for computer sales.

Vista is one of four major Microsoft products to hit the market in the year ahead, Chen said.

Development of the four products - "Long Horn Server," "Office 2007," "Vista," and Exchange
Server" - had cost Microsoft $20 billion, he said.

Image Source: Middle East times

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: Microsoft sees no further delay to release of Vista        Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:14 am 
FTP Access

Westbalkanian Computing Industry Wastelands
BraiNDRa!N wrote:
...Development of the four products - "Long Horn Server," "Office 2007," "Vista," and Exchange
Server" - had cost Microsoft $20 billion, he said. ...

...and it'll cost me less than $4 to buy a 4 DVDs and burn the ISO-s on 'em. I start thinking that I'm a cruel man.
Hope this f**king much spending worth 'em.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:10 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Neptune
After using 5536, I can understand this, just a few bugs in there, nothing too major that I've noticed. :)

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:38 am 
FTP Access

Westbalkanian Computing Industry Wastelands
Koptor wrote:
After using 5536, I can understand this, just a few bugs in there, nothing too major that I've noticed. :)

RLY? Well, I've got to try this out (the download is just finished, so I can take it home).
But first, I've got to get a S/N (windowsvista.com doesn't give any).

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:09 am 
Donator

im sure you could find some ;)

Top  Profile
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]