BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 3d, 1h, 22m | CPU: 29% | MEM: 1774MB of 3175MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 PostPost subject: Office 14 Apps for the Web (Video)        Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:15 pm 
Donator

Source: http://channel9.msdn.com/posts/PDCNews/ ... 4-for-Web/

"Wouldn't it be cool if all the Office applications worked online, cross-browser from anywhere with AJAX and/or Silverlight? Or maybe even from your cellphone? What would be even better is if they had real time collaboration, integrating the rich client with the web clients. Well, wish no more because all of the above is going to be a part of the next Office Suite."

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:56 pm 
It should be cool, I can't for it all to come out, I'm surprised they didn't do it sooner though.

PostPost subject:        Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:49 pm 
Sounds great, i really want this mainly because it would be great for working on documents from different places. You could write a document in school and continue on it from home.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]