BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 0d, 1h, 32m | CPU: 22% | MEM: 2203MB of 3035MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 PostPost subject: Microsoft-hosted all-in-one service suite due out next month        Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:08 pm 
Donator

Thought this would be interesting to all your small/medium business computer guys.

Source: http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=1609

Microsoft is putting the finishing touches on its suite of Microsoft-hosted services known as the Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS).

Microsoft is going to deliver a near-final Release Candidate test build of BPOS on September 26 and is telling users that a final build of the BPOS product should be released within 30 days, according to a September 25 posting to the Microsoft Online Services blog. From the new entry:

“On that date, BPOS will be available for purchase in the United States. Those that are in the BPOS TAP (Technology Adoption Program) program or are current Beta users will continue to enjoy the service free of charge until 30 days after GA (general availability).”

BPOS is a bundle of Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Microsoft Office Live Meeting conferencing, Microsoft Office Communications Online (the hosted version of Office Communications Server) and the Microsoft Online Administration Center management portal.

Microsoft is marketing its Microsoft-hosted services to customers of all sizes, not just large enterprises, which were the initial target of the offering.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:18 pm 
Permanently Banned

Will they give out free domains like they did with office live?

ADD: they need a better acronym. I personally thought of /b/ piece of [censored] when i saw it.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:03 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Windows & Phone
Zimmy wrote:

ADD: they need a better acronym. I personally thought of /b/ piece of [censored] when i saw it.

A bit off-topic, but here it goes.

Zimmy, why do i read in almost everypost of you here, you have [censored] in it?
Does it really need to say [censored], [censored], [censored]?? (I censored myself here)

Reading Mode only, PM's possible.

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:12 am 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows 7
DjRob wrote:
Zimmy wrote:

A bit off-topic, but here it goes.

Zimmy, why do i read in almost everypost of you here, you have [censored] in it?
Does it really need to say [censored], [censored], [censored]?? (I censored myself here)

its the word filters..

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:03 am 
Donator

He was asking about why he curses so much, if it's really necessary. I agree with DjRob, it just makes him sound like he's angry all the time.

Top  Profile
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]