BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 7d, 18h, 59m | CPU: 43% | MEM: 2024MB of 4631MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 PostPost subject: The Sims 3: February 2009        Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:34 pm 
Source: EuroGamer

EA plans to release The Sims 3 on the internet and in shops around the world from 20th February 2009.
Available from launch will be a Collector's Edition, featuring a themed USB drive with matching carabiner, tips and hints guide, in-game Italian-style sports car, and some stickers.

The Sims 3 builds on the enormous franchise by branching out into openworld territory, presenting a seamless neighbourhood to walk around, taking in areas such as town centres, beaches, mountains, and perhaps car parks with urine-stained staircases.
This expansive approach offers plenty of scope for future downloadable content, or perhaps even expansion packs. We'd be shocked.

Personality-customisation is another of the big ideas on offer, derived from a choice of five traits picked from a list of dozens: artistic, brave, kleptomaniac, clumsy, romantic and more.
Plus, of course, object-customisation - both interior and exterior - has been ramped up significantly to allow endless tweaks and fiddles.

Sounds pretty promising, anyone else gonna get this when it's released?

PostPost subject:        Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:32 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Windows 7
I played the original Sims a few years ago, but never tried the Sims 2... looks like they're going pretty far it.

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:57 pm 
I can't wait for the neighbour feature, it's gonna be the best one yet!

PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:36 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
MS DOS 7.1
ooohhhmmm i REALLY cant wait, do you think someone will leak it? :P
i think someone will because... well who could resist the MyStErY bOx!
lol
well i cant wait, HURRY EA!!!! :x

Top  Profile  WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]