EBS RC0 Loc Builds have been released!

New news and release discussion.
Danielxv
FTP Access

EBS RC0 Loc Builds have been released!

Post by Danielxv »

Hello everyone,

Windows Essential Business Server has just released to MS Connect four non-English languages of RC0 for testing in German, Italian, Chinese (PRC) and Japanese.

We want to know if you would be interested in testing one or some of these languages. Please take the following survey to register your interest in these localized builds.

Windows Essential Business Server Loc RC0 Participation Survey(http://connect.microsoft.com/centro/Sur ... veyID=6353)

Our expectations are high for our International testing. We are looking for; regressions in behavior from English RC0, localization or globalization issues, display problems not seen in the English RC0, compatibility problems and general, informative feedback. If you are up to the challenge, please let us know.

Thanks a lot,

Kevin Beares
Community Lead
WSSG
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

XDude
Donator

Post by XDude »

Too bad they wouldnt send us all the dvds this time.

Vista Ultimate R2
FTP Access

Post by Vista Ultimate R2 »

Chinese DVD set came today Here's what the discs look like:

Luckie
Donator

Post by Luckie »

I got my German Disc Set yesterday
"Theory is when you know something, but it doesn't work. Practice is when something works, but you don't know why. Programmers combine theory and practice: Nothing works and they don't know why."

Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Luckie wrote:I got my German Disc Set yesterday
Me too

XDude
Donator

Post by XDude »

I order the german one too since there is nothing better.
It would be intreting to get the chinese one since ms hardly ever releases a chinese beta on connect. Maybe because of china will soon make use of the software.

Vista Ultimate R2
FTP Access

Yep, that's why I thought the Chinese one would be an interesting one to get, usually they only seem to do English, German and Japanese

darthtk118
FTP Access

Post by darthtk118 »

This is offtopic, but does Microsoft ship you these discs free if you're in Connect? Or do you pay for them?

ftgba2244
FTP Access

Post by ftgba2244 »

darthtk118 wrote:This is offtopic, but does Microsoft ship you these discs free if you're in Connect? Or do you pay for them?
They send them to you free of charge via DHL express. Its actually pretty sweet!

Vista Ultimate R2
FTP Access

Yes, you have to fill out a survey on Connect to say whether you would like the DVDs sent to you and then they come a few weeks later.

darthtk118
FTP Access

Post by darthtk118 »

Sweet Thanks for the information.