BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 0d, 21h, 17m | CPU: 36% | MEM: 1963MB of 3125MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 PostPost subject: Google Earth 4.3.7191        Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:29 am 
FTP Access

Images removed. Read the rules.
Google Earth combines satellite imagery, maps and the power of Google Search to put the world’s geographic information at your fingertips. Fly from space to your neighborhood. Type in an address and zoom right in. Search for schools, parks, restaurants, and hotels. Get driving directions. Tilt and rotate the view to see 3D terrain and buildings. Save and share your searches and favorites. Even add your own annotations.

Google Earth lets you do smooth sailing flybyes of the entire Earth. You can easily fly to any spot on the globe, by entering any associated data, like street addresses, place names or lat/long coordinates. There are overlays that put additional information on the map, like roads, international boundaries, terrain, 3D buildings, crime statistics, schools, stadiums, any number of interesting stuff. You can do Local searches in the program, with icons on the map and a display on the side showing your results.

You can leave notes, called "placemarks" all over the map, so you can remember where all sorts of places are. Searches and placemarks can be saved as bookmarks in "My Places". Everything can be output in an XML format called KML, that will allow the vast popularity of Google Maps to continue in Earth. You can also email a JPEG of the map, or send a KMZ file if you know the recipient has Earth installed.

Download : Google Earth 4.3.7191
http://dl.google.com/earth/GE4/GoogleEarthWin.exe

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:22 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Mac OS X 10.5
So.. How is this news? Am I missing something here?

Top  Profile  YIM
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:45 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Windows & Phone
defect17 wrote:
So.. How is this news? Am I missing something here?

I think not, this is old news.
Sorry for being ruch, but this is very old news.

Reading Mode only, PM's possible.

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:49 pm 
Donator

I just know it exist and i use it occcationally, but I'm not sure if this is a new version or not.

Top  Profile
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]