BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 26d, 13h, 51m | CPU: 21% | MEM: 2265MB of 3957MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 PostPost subject: Norton Internet Security 2007 for Vista Project!        Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:25 pm 
Donator

Quote:
Hello *

Testing has already begun for the Norton Internet Security 2007 for Vista Compatibility Update, and you've been invited to participate in the test!

Norton Internet Security 2007 is a security solution suite that provides protection and security from various types of Internet threats. We need your help to test out the various functions of Norton Internet Security with Windows Vista, and provide feedback on the product. You will be expected to remain active throughout the duration of the test phase.

Features of Norton Internet Security 2007 include:

AntiVirus
AntiSpyware
Firewall
Phishing Protection
E-Mail Scanning
IM Scanning

... and more.

This opportunity to join the Norton Internet Security 2007 for Vista project will expire November 9th 2006. So, if you wish to be a part of this test, sign up right away.

We will be opening "Norton AntiVirus Compatibility Testing with Vista" for additional recruitments on November 10th. You will be unable to participate in both tests. So, if you wish to test Norton AntiVirus, simply keep an eye out for the Norton AntiVirus recruitment e-mail, and do not sign up for this project.

Testing is expected to continue until Windows Vista ships.

Click Here to Sign up - *
[/code]

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:11 am 
FTP Access

*Wonders which daring person will try it*

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:35 am 
Donator

:shock:

Symantec? This [censored] will never get a second chance for me.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:43 am 
Donator

I unfortunately have to agree. Back in 2000 and before, Norton Utilities (and the other stuff) were (and still are) great utilities. But the newer versions were consistently getting worse and worse. I personally have had nothing but problems with Norton Internet Security. That's why it's immediately uninstalled on every PC I get my hands on. And their support... A nightmare.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:56 am 
Donator

im not going to install it, they just keep sending me emails :D

Top  Profile
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]