BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 51d, 12h, 31m | CPU: 24% | MEM: 5621MB of 12227MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 PostPost subject: Windows Media Player 11 Final        Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:09 am 
Donator

x86
x64

Homepage

edit: Build 11.0.5721.5145

Last edited by ___ on Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:28 am 
FTP Access

Is it just me, or does this seem a little buggy? There's some weird white dots in the top corners of the window that shouldn't be there, the mini-player toolbar thing doesn't seem to work (when I enable the toolbar when WMP's not open I get a blank toolbar on my taskbar, and WMP won't minimise into it, only the normal taskbar tile!), it always opens in Library view and not the last-used view like WMP10 did, and if you have a playlist open in Now Playing mode and double-click one of the items in it the playlist is cleared and just that item is now in the now playing list. Hmmm...maybe just my computer that's messed up :(

Also, there's no way to quickly open a playlist from the Now Playing view - in 10 you could click "Now Playing" on the right to open one.

Oh, and quite often it doesn't actually exit when you click the close button (the window goes but the music carries on and it's still in task manager), but then that happened with 10 as well. OK, I'll stop moaning now! :)

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:26 am 
Donator

Hmmm... interesting. Gonna have my dad download it to his XP install, will try it then.

Top  Profile
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]