BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 5d, 14h, 30m | CPU: 29% | MEM: 2104MB of 3635MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 PostPost subject: Windows Vista SP1 RTM From WU        Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:35 am 
FTP Access
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:44 pm

Posts
394

Location
Canada

Favourite OS
Windows
Windows Vista Service Pack 1 RTM is available to testers through Windows Update. Experience the WU installation path for Windows Vista SP1 by following 4 simple steps in the attached document and give us your feedback to improve our quality.



Windows Vista SP1 distributed through Windows Update will be applicable to Windows Vista machines that are running English, German, Japanese, French, and Spanish.



If you already installed the Service Pack to your machine by using the standalone package, you must uninstall RC before you can be offered SP1 through WU


and also:

Reminder:

You must accept the enclosed License Terms in order to use this software. You cannot distribute download packages.



Title Windows Vista SP1 RTM Standalone ISO for x86 and x64 Five Languages
Release Date 2/6/2008
Size 1,161.72 MB
Version 18000.080118-1840
Category Build
Milestone RTM
Description 0xAC9DC48A 6001.18000.080118-1840_iso_client_sp_wave0-FRMCSP0_DVD.iso

_________________
Image


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:53 am 
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Sat May 12, 2007 1:05 pm

Posts
5271

Location
The Collection Book

Favourite OS
Windows & Phone
I am somewhat sceptible about this.
1) Why would there only be 5 languages as RTM?
2) And isnt that build number the one from the some torrents?

_________________
Image
http://www.thecollectionbook.info
Subscribe to our Image for updates and like us on Image.

Reading Mode only, PM's possible.


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:01 am 
FTP Access
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:44 pm

Posts
394

Location
Canada

Favourite OS
Windows
DjRob wrote:
I am somewhat sceptible about this.
1) Why would there only be 5 languages as RTM?
2) And isnt that build number the one from the some torrents?


the build i guess so i dont use torrents
and why the 5 lang only
well
Microsoft only makes the most common used langs
all the orthers take more time bcoz they pay another company to translate to all the others

_________________
Image


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:51 pm 
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:09 pm

Posts
3935

Favourite OS
OS X 10.8
DjRob wrote:
I am somewhat sceptible about this.
1) Why would there only be 5 languages as RTM?
2) And isnt that build number the one from the some torrents?
No need to be skeptical - it's appeared on my Connect as well. Confirmed as real - well done.

Does anyone know if the .8000 build was the one that ended up really being RTM?


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:32 am 
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:06 pm

Posts
1004

Location
USA
Can someone upload the entire ISO and the standalone installer to BA?

_________________
Old-Computer
BetaArchive VIP | Ex-OSBA Member


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:02 am 
Donator
Offline

Joined
Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:14 pm

Posts
6612

Location
United Kingdom

Favourite OS
Server 2012 R2
Jeff wrote:
Can someone upload the entire ISO and the standalone installer to BA?

Its exactly the same as the 18000 Build, labelled beta, which the x86 installer is on there, and the x64 is waiting to be moved ;)

_________________
BuildFeed - the ultimate collaborative NT build list - Windows Longhorn - a look at a defining Microsoft project


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:30 pm 
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Sat May 12, 2007 1:05 pm

Posts
5271

Location
The Collection Book

Favourite OS
Windows & Phone
I have got an e-mail today with this line in it:
Quote:
Zowel Windows Server 2008 Release to Manufacturing (RTM) en Vista Service Pack 1 zijn te downloaden voor MSDN en TechNet Plus subscribers.


It says that windows server 2008 RTM and Vista SP1 are downloadable for MSDN and TechNet Plus subscribers.
So that 18000 build is confirmed (for me) and is this on the server?
Otherwise we can expect is soon.

_________________
Image
http://www.thecollectionbook.info
Subscribe to our Image for updates and like us on Image.

Reading Mode only, PM's possible.


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:42 am 
FTP Access
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:44 pm

Posts
394

Location
Canada

Favourite OS
Windows
http://oem.microsoft.com/downloads/Vist ... p0_dvd.img

Get the Vista Sp1 ISO from that link


Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) is now available for download. Windows Vista SP1 will deliver improvements and enhancements to existing features that significantly impact customers, but it does not deliver substantial new operating system features.

Download Windows Vista SP1 here. The download contains Window Vista SP1 for five languages: English, French, German, Japanese, and Spanish. Note Additional languages will be available soon.

Once you download the Windows Vista SP1 package, you will need to extract the appropriate .exe file for the language you wish to install.

_________________
Image


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:36 am 
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Sat May 12, 2007 1:05 pm

Posts
5271

Location
The Collection Book

Favourite OS
Windows & Phone
SaT wrote:
http://oem.microsoft.com/downloads/VistaSP1/6001.18000.080118-1840_iso_client_sp_wave0-frmcsp0_dvd.img

Get the Vista Sp1 ISO from that link


Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) is now available for download. Windows Vista SP1 will deliver improvements and enhancements to existing features that significantly impact customers, but it does not deliver substantial new operating system features.

Download Windows Vista SP1 here. The download contains Window Vista SP1 for five languages: English, French, German, Japanese, and Spanish. Note Additional languages will be available soon.

Once you download the Windows Vista SP1 package, you will need to extract the appropriate .exe file for the language you wish to install.


Nice link, but login?

_________________
Image
http://www.thecollectionbook.info
Subscribe to our Image for updates and like us on Image.

Reading Mode only, PM's possible.


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:53 am 
Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:11 pm

Posts
2607

Location
Germany, Earth

Favourite OS
Windows 10
DjRob wrote:
SaT wrote:
http://oem.microsoft.com/downloads/VistaSP1/6001.18000.080118-1840_iso_client_sp_wave0-frmcsp0_dvd.img

Get the Vista Sp1 ISO from that link


Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) is now available for download. Windows Vista SP1 will deliver improvements and enhancements to existing features that significantly impact customers, but it does not deliver substantial new operating system features.

Download Windows Vista SP1 here. The download contains Window Vista SP1 for five languages: English, French, German, Japanese, and Spanish. Note Additional languages will be available soon.

Once you download the Windows Vista SP1 package, you will need to extract the appropriate .exe file for the language you wish to install.


Nice link, but login?


You have to be a MS Partner, otherwise you can't login with your Live ID.

_________________
MS vNext: Windows 10 ESD Database - Windows 10 Build Labs - Windows 10 Update Archive - Office 2016 Version Tracker - Office Downloader


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:06 pm 
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:03 am

Posts
1115

Location
Germany
the DL was taken off, because the leak was leaked at the beginning of this week

_________________
"Theory is when you know something, but it doesn't work. Practice is when something works, but you don't know why. Programmers combine theory and practice: Nothing works and they don't know why."


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:10 pm 
Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:11 pm

Posts
2607

Location
Germany, Earth

Favourite OS
Windows 10
Luckie wrote:
the DL was taken off, because the leak was leaked at the beginning of this week


I'm downloading it now the download is still online :?

Image

_________________
MS vNext: Windows 10 ESD Database - Windows 10 Build Labs - Windows 10 Update Archive - Office 2016 Version Tracker - Office Downloader


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:43 pm 
Donator
Offline

Joined
Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:14 pm

Posts
6612

Location
United Kingdom

Favourite OS
Server 2012 R2
D.Konieczny wrote:
Luckie wrote:
the DL was taken off, because the leak was leaked at the beginning of this week


I'm downloading it now the download is still online :?

Image


Its just an ISO containing the x86 and x64 standalone installers, rather than an integrated ISO like you might think :(

_________________
BuildFeed - the ultimate collaborative NT build list - Windows Longhorn - a look at a defining Microsoft project


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:11 pm 
Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:11 pm

Posts
2607

Location
Germany, Earth

Favourite OS
Windows 10
hounsell wrote:
D.Konieczny wrote:
Luckie wrote:
the DL was taken off, because the leak was leaked at the beginning of this week


I'm downloading it now the download is still online :?

Image


Its just an ISO containing the x86 and x64 standalone installers, rather than an integrated ISO like you might think :(


Damn! (li)

_________________
MS vNext: Windows 10 ESD Database - Windows 10 Build Labs - Windows 10 Update Archive - Office 2016 Version Tracker - Office Downloader


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:15 pm 
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:03 am

Posts
1115

Location
Germany
yesterday it was off.

_________________
"Theory is when you know something, but it doesn't work. Practice is when something works, but you don't know why. Programmers combine theory and practice: Nothing works and they don't know why."


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:19 pm 
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Sat May 12, 2007 1:05 pm

Posts
5271

Location
The Collection Book

Favourite OS
Windows & Phone
I see the x64 on the server.

Can someone upload the x86 please.

_________________
Image
http://www.thecollectionbook.info
Subscribe to our Image for updates and like us on Image.

Reading Mode only, PM's possible.


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:41 pm 
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Sat May 12, 2007 1:05 pm

Posts
5271

Location
The Collection Book

Favourite OS
Windows & Phone
Anyone?

I think most people have an x86 pc i know i do, so anyone can upload the x86 installer?
Maybe only the english?

_________________
Image
http://www.thecollectionbook.info
Subscribe to our Image for updates and like us on Image.

Reading Mode only, PM's possible.


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:19 pm 
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:03 am

Posts
1115

Location
Germany
sorry, I'M at dialp up right now.

Register at torrents.ru, there is a torrent for the ISO with both installers.

_________________
"Theory is when you know something, but it doesn't work. Practice is when something works, but you don't know why. Programmers combine theory and practice: Nothing works and they don't know why."


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:24 pm 
Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:11 pm

Posts
2607

Location
Germany, Earth

Favourite OS
Windows 10
I'll upload the Installer

_________________
MS vNext: Windows 10 ESD Database - Windows 10 Build Labs - Windows 10 Update Archive - Office 2016 Version Tracker - Office Downloader


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:31 pm 
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Sat May 12, 2007 1:05 pm

Posts
5271

Location
The Collection Book

Favourite OS
Windows & Phone
D.Konieczny wrote:
I'll upload the Installer


Ty

EDIT:
Just download the
Windows Vista Service Pack 1 RTM x86 x64 DVD en de es fr ja X14-38128.iso
Thank you for uploading the Vista SP1 DVD.

_________________
Image
http://www.thecollectionbook.info
Subscribe to our Image for updates and like us on Image.

Reading Mode only, PM's possible.


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:03 pm 
Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:11 pm

Posts
2607

Location
Germany, Earth

Favourite OS
Windows 10
Upload finished. The filename is "Windows Vista SP1 RTM Installer x86.exe".

_________________
MS vNext: Windows 10 ESD Database - Windows 10 Build Labs - Windows 10 Update Archive - Office 2016 Version Tracker - Office Downloader


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:09 pm 
Administrator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:47 am

Posts
12407

Location
Merseyside, United Kingdom

Favourite OS
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate x64
D.Konieczny wrote:
Upload finished. The filename is "Windows Vista SP1 RTM Installer x86.exe".


Windows Vista SP1 RTM x64 5 lang.exe and
Windows Vista Service Pack 1 RTM x86 x64 DVD en de es fr ja X14-38128.iso

has already been uploaded earlier this week...

_________________
Image

BetaArchive Discord: https://discord.gg/epK3r6A


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:41 pm 
Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:11 pm

Posts
2607

Location
Germany, Earth

Favourite OS
Windows 10
Andy wrote:
D.Konieczny wrote:
Upload finished. The filename is "Windows Vista SP1 RTM Installer x86.exe".


Windows Vista SP1 RTM x64 5 lang.exe and
Windows Vista Service Pack 1 RTM x86 x64 DVD en de es fr ja X14-38128.iso

has already been uploaded earlier this week...


But not the 32-bit standalone installer :wink:

_________________
MS vNext: Windows 10 ESD Database - Windows 10 Build Labs - Windows 10 Update Archive - Office 2016 Version Tracker - Office Downloader


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:42 pm 
Administrator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:47 am

Posts
12407

Location
Merseyside, United Kingdom

Favourite OS
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate x64
D.Konieczny wrote:
Andy wrote:
D.Konieczny wrote:
Upload finished. The filename is "Windows Vista SP1 RTM Installer x86.exe".


Windows Vista SP1 RTM x64 5 lang.exe and
Windows Vista Service Pack 1 RTM x86 x64 DVD en de es fr ja X14-38128.iso

has already been uploaded earlier this week...


But not the 32-bit standalone installer :wink:


The standalone installer is inside the DVD iso.

_________________
Image

BetaArchive Discord: https://discord.gg/epK3r6A


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:50 pm 
Staff
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:11 pm

Posts
2607

Location
Germany, Earth

Favourite OS
Windows 10
Andy wrote:
D.Konieczny wrote:
Andy wrote:
D.Konieczny wrote:
Upload finished. The filename is "Windows Vista SP1 RTM Installer x86.exe".


Windows Vista SP1 RTM x64 5 lang.exe and
Windows Vista Service Pack 1 RTM x86 x64 DVD en de es fr ja X14-38128.iso

has already been uploaded earlier this week...


But not the 32-bit standalone installer :wink:


The standalone installer is inside the DVD iso.


But who needs the whole dvd :P

_________________
MS vNext: Windows 10 ESD Database - Windows 10 Build Labs - Windows 10 Update Archive - Office 2016 Version Tracker - Office Downloader


Top  Profile  WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

All views expressed in these forums are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the BetaArchive site owner.

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

Copyright © 2006-2018

 

Sitemap | XML | RSS