Requests are not permitted at this time. I have today neither the space or time to put these online for members. In the future the archive will be available for everyone to access.
Here is a list of all the sets that are archived, including files and total size. Sizes include 5% recovery archive data.
- 6.3.9600.17031.winblue_gdr.140221-1952 (303 files, 716GB)
- 6.3.9600.17238.winblue_gdr.140723-2018 (324 files, 772GB)
- 6.3.9600.17415.winblue_r4.141028-1500 (350 files, 870GB)
- 10.0.10240.16384.th1.150709-1700 (456 files, 1106GB)
- 10.0.10240.16463.th1.150819-1946 (400 files, 1016GB)
- 10.0.10525.0.th2_release.150812-1658 (8 files, 20GB)
- 10.0.10532.0.th2_release.150822-1406 (8 files, 20GB)
- 10.0.10586.0.th2_release.151029-1700 (1062 files, 2517GB)
You may notice that some ESD filenames don't match the folder they are in. This is a result of the notorious version naming Microsoft employs which means entire series of ESD files are mislabeled, as the identified build can be a completely different one than what MS labeled it as. For example, the ESD files named 9600.17050.* are actually 9600.17031. Same goes with the 9600.17053 ESDs that are actually build 9600.17238. A round of applause to Microsoft folks...