BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Database Screenshots Gallery Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 56d, 6h, 11m | CPU: 13% | MEM: 5024MB of 12025MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:12 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Windows 7 Build 7600
Lol people like to be people. We all brag when we get stuff and this is just another case of it. Heck if i had it i would probably hoard it too and show screenshots. But on topic, it'll be cool to see how much more it develops overtime. Im just gracious that people at least show us screenshots so we get some ideas on how it is developing.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:33 pm 
FTP Access

Just leak it goddammit!! I wanna see what this version is like!!
Also, unreleased screenshots of Vista on here: www.encyclopediadramatica.com/vista

:P

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:40 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
HP keystroke RPL
livelonger87 wrote:
Also, unreleased screenshots of Vista on here: www.encyclopediadramatica.com/vista

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Aspergers lol

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:00 pm 
FTP Access

constrictor wrote:
Lol people like to be people. We all brag when we get stuff and this is just another case of it. Heck if i had it i would probably hoard it too and show screenshots.

But it's too ruefully when people obtain stuff with the only goal to brag and show how much they are cool. If it becomes the only advantage they see in the stuff they try to obrain, it makes it absolutely senseless and nonsensical. Personally for me, the knowledge always played the prior role then ownership. Ownership without understanding and goal make no sense. Imho.

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:57 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
OS X 10.8
Raiker wrote:
constrictor wrote:
Lol people like to be people. We all brag when we get stuff and this is just another case of it. Heck if i had it i would probably hoard it too and show screenshots.

But it's too ruefully when people obtain stuff with the only goal to brag and show how much they are cool. If it becomes the only advantage they see in the stuff they try to obrain, it makes it absolutely senseless and nonsensical. Personally for me, the knowledge always played the prior role then ownership. Ownership without understanding and goal make no sense. Imho.
I completely agree. What I said doesn't necessarily count for people like you - you gave us valuable info on these builds, and I appreciate it very much. My thanks and appreciate go out to you, man. :D

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:41 pm 
Administrator

Favourite OS
Windows 10
It really has been released now!

http://www.betaarchive.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4462

BetaArchive Discord: https://discord.gg/epK3r6A

Top  Profile  WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9