BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Database Screenshots Gallery Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 66d, 12h, 2m | CPU: 46% | MEM: 5460MB of 12287MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 PostPost subject: Re: [LEAK] 9600.16596 Pro x64 ORIGINAL ISO        Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:03 pm 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
Offline

Joined
Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:00 pm

Posts
183

Favourite OS
8102
dw5304 wrote:
aeroglass seems like it can be enabled but its buggy.


[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\DWM]
"HideBlur"=dword:00000001
"SimulatedMemoryPercent"=dword:00000001
~snip~
Interesting, so the window title rendering was changed again

_________________
Image
AYY LMAO


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: [LEAK] 9600.16596 Pro x64 ORIGINAL ISO        Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:25 pm 
Reply with quote
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:17 am

Posts
3512

Location
Cologne, Germany

Favourite OS
10.0.9901
zacb27 wrote:
dw5304 wrote:
aeroglass seems like it can be enabled but its buggy.


[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\DWM]
"HideBlur"=dword:00000001
"SimulatedMemoryPercent"=dword:00000001
~snip~
Interesting, so the window title rendering was changed again


You could do this in 8 and 8.1 too...

_________________
Image


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: [LEAK] 9600.16596 Pro x64 ORIGINAL ISO        Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:26 pm 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Sat May 28, 2011 5:06 pm

Posts
219

Location
Belgium

Favourite OS
Windows 7 ultimate SP1
giantsteen wrote:
zacb27 wrote:
dw5304 wrote:
aeroglass seems like it can be enabled but its buggy.


[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\DWM]
"HideBlur"=dword:00000001
"SimulatedMemoryPercent"=dword:00000001
~snip~
Interesting, so the window title rendering was changed again


You could do this in 8 and 8.1 too...

Wasn't all the Aero Glass code removed in 8 or 8.1 :?

_________________
Find me elsewhere on the web:
ImageImageImage


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject: Re: [LEAK] 9600.16596 Pro x64 ORIGINAL ISO        Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:29 am 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:13 am

Posts
478

Location
Los Angeles, CA

Favourite OS
Windows 8.1 6.3.9600.16497
BAV0 wrote:
giantsteen wrote:
zacb27 wrote:
dw5304 wrote:
aeroglass seems like it can be enabled but its buggy.


[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\DWM]
"HideBlur"=dword:00000001
"SimulatedMemoryPercent"=dword:00000001
~snip~
Interesting, so the window title rendering was changed again


You could do this in 8 and 8.1 too...

Wasn't all the Aero Glass code removed in 8 or 8.1 :?


Not quite...

Image

You can see the tab in the background.

Offtopic Comment
And yes, if you have a problem... I do play Soldier Front 2.

_________________
XDA-Developers: mr_verystock
Facebook: ___ ___ng
Skype: hellohellohello148
Google +: okcn .aline
Tom's Hardware : okcnaline
OSBetaArchive: ExplicitNuM5


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: [LEAK] 9600.16596 Pro x64 ORIGINAL ISO        Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:20 am 
Reply with quote
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Tue May 07, 2013 3:53 pm

Posts
12

Location
AZ

Favourite OS
Windows 7 x64
Working great for me. o problem, I had updates that updated but failed, I retried and they installed

_________________
Vinnie
Windows 7 x64


Top  Profile  ICQ
 PostPost subject: Re: [LEAK] 9600.16596 Pro x64 ORIGINAL ISO        Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:45 am 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
Offline

Joined
Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:00 pm

Posts
183

Favourite OS
8102
giantsteen wrote:
You could do this in 8 and 8.1 too...
My point is that it is now same as in 8 once again, where as in 8.1 the window titles began to be inside a solid color box.

_________________
Image
AYY LMAO


Top  Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

All views expressed in these forums are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the BetaArchive site owner.

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

Copyright © 2006-2020

 

Sitemap | XML | RSS