BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 4d, 3h, 7m | CPU: 37% | MEM: 1848MB of 3037MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 PostPost subject: XP SP3 and Vista SP1 "Hack"        Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:38 pm 
Staff

I just found this CMD file on another website that I post on and an actual link to the site that originally had it is here.

What both of these files do, they connect to the Windows Update Servers, and download either Vista SP1 (below) and XP SP3 (above)

Theres one the Vista SP1 here

The CMD files are safe, I have checked the code but if you are still insure try it in a VM first. Enjoy :D

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:50 pm 
Donator

this was already posed in another thread

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:12 pm 
Donator

yeah, this is old. So i think it could be locked.

Top  Profile
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]