|Kaspersky Build 126.96.36.1991 MP2 CF1 Release // KIS / KAV
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Rhade™ [ Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:20 am ]|
|Post subject:||Kaspersky Build 188.8.131.521 MP2 CF1 Release // KIS / KAV|
The guys from Kasersky has released a nhew march build of this great application. They fixed some issues
Here are the release notes :
1. Error that caused resource leakage in case of intense activity of third-party applications has been fixed.
2. Error that caused slowdown in operating system loading has been fixed.
3. Error that caused the display of <unknown> number in Anti-Dialer component has been fixed.
4. Error that caused application crash during virus scan task execution has been fixed.
5. Error that caused application crash during HTTP-traffic scan has been fixed.
6. Error that occurred during the use of sysprep utility has been fixed.
7. Problem that cased errors while updating through the following proxies: UserGate 4.0, Usergate - 3.1, WinGate 3.0.5, has been eliminated.
Also if you have trouble with your kaspersky, try out these ms patch, i found it in the kasperskylabs
For the Windows ²°°³ .NET Server User :
I just look up wich file will be upgraded in the ms patch
Here are the version from the patched kernel32.dll :
VALUE "CompanyName", "Microsoft Corporation"
VALUE "FileDescription", "Client-DLL für Windows NT-Basis-API"
VALUE "FileVersion", "5.2.3790.2787 (srv03_sp1_qfe.060907-0021)"
VALUE "InternalName", "kernel32"
VALUE "LegalCopyright", "© Microsoft Corporation. Alle Rechte vorbehalten."
VALUE "OriginalFilename", "kernel32"
VALUE "ProductName", "Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows®"
VALUE "ProductVersion", "5.2.3790.2787"
I have Windows ²°°³ .NET Server with SP1 and newer version of the kernel32.dll - but the release date of the fix patch is from 26.03.07
Okay now stay tuned and have fun
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group