BetaArchive
https://www.betaarchive.com/forum/

[Request] Mac OS 7.5 System-specific CDs
https://www.betaarchive.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8575
Page 1 of 1

Author:  trustBA [ Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:04 pm ]
Post subject:  [Request] Mac OS 7.5 System-specific CDs

I found these on eBay, look below:

Image

Here: http://cgi.ebay.com/PowerMac-5200-75-Re ... .m20.l1116

And this one:

Image

Here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Power-Mac-6100-7100 ... .m20.l1116

This one is Mac OS 7.5 that only use for selected Power Macintosh Computers only. The floppy disk version is available in BetaArchive FTP, but suitable for all computers only.

Author:  Vista Ultimate R2 [ Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: [Request] Mac OS 7.5 System-specific CDs

What exactly is this request for? If you want these discs, you could buy them, that is how eBay works.

Author:  Rixel [ Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [Request] Mac OS 7.5 System-specific CDs

It's equivalent to a system disc that ships with the apples nowadays. I have one here on my desk(its from the 6500 series and is SSW7.6.1 but same idea) they aren't anything special. They don't have anything that came on the computers(for that you'd need the book), and if you need to install 7.5 the copy on the server would work fine.

Author:  trustBA [ Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [Request] Mac OS 7.5 System-specific CDs

Rixel wrote:
It's equivalent to a system disc that ships with the apples nowadays. I have one here on my desk(its from the 6500 series and is SSW7.6.1 but same idea) they aren't anything special. They don't have anything that came on the computers(for that you'd need the book), and if you need to install 7.5 the copy on the server would work fine.


If so, please upload your Power Macintosh 6500 CD-ROM SSW v7.6.1. I cannot buy due for no PayPal account. Subject here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MAC-OS-7-6-1_W0QQit ... .m20.l1116

I talking the Mac OS 7.5, but this one is 7.6.

Author:  Rixel [ Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [Request] Mac OS 7.5 System-specific CDs

I will although its not a carbon copy of those its a later disc, Its red and is really just the system restore which those are but i will upload it. Its the same image in read instead of black and at the botton says Macintosh System Restore SSW 7.6.1

Author:  trustBA [ Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: [Request] Mac OS 7.5 System-specific CDs

Rixel wrote:
I will although its not a carbon copy of those its a later disc, Its red and is really just the system restore which those are but i will upload it. Its the same image in read instead of black and at the botton says Macintosh System Restore SSW 7.6.1


Upload them to BA FTP! I don't have the copy due my shipping does not exists.

Edit: can you show the CD disc scan label picture?

More edit: Here is the next purchase gems. Please upload these CDs in BA FTP (format must be .dmg in Mac or .nrg in PC):

Performa 6400 Restore CD:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mac-Apple-Macintosh ... .m20.l1116

Macintosh LC 575 CD:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mac-Apple-Macintosh ... .m20.l1116

Power Mac 7500 & 8500 CD:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-Macintosh-CD- ... .m20.l1116

Mac OS 7.5 Update 2.0 CD:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mac-Apple-Macintosh ... .m20.l1116

Performa 6290 Restore CD:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mac-Apple-Macintosh ... .m20.l1116

Performa 6218 Restore CD:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mac-Apple-Macintosh ... .m20.l1116

Performa 6116 Restore CD:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mac-Apple-Macintosh ... .m20.l1116

Performa 6240 Restore CD:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mac-Apple-Macintosh ... .m20.l1116

Performa 5300 Restore CD:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MACINTOSH-PERFORMA- ... .m20.l1116

Performa 5200 Restore CD:

http://cgi.ebay.com/APPLE-MACINTOSH-MAC ... .m20.l1116

I cannot buy this due for shipping restrictions and no PayPal account.

Author:  Rixel [ Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: [Request] Mac OS 7.5 System-specific CDs

I uploaded the disc last night, now it just needs to be moved over. Ill scan it if I can later.

Author:  trustBA [ Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [Request] Mac OS 7.5 System-specific CDs

Rixel wrote:
I uploaded the disc last night, now it just needs to be moved over. Ill scan it if I can later.


OK. Can you link them and can you see the disc scan picture label looks like?

Edit: You've uploaded, but in raw .iso file. Please compress it and reupload.

More edit: You've uploaded the md5 check file but the .iso file is deleted.

Just more firmwares, this CD is the same software just like above, instead the CD version is 3.0 (I cannot buy due for shipping restrictions and no PayPal Account):

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mac-Apple-Power-Mac ... 4|294%3A50

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/