BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 22d, 18h, 20m | CPU: 13% | MEM: 5569MB of 12227MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Forum rules

Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated on the front page. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice. This also applies to other members: If you see a request by someone with less than 10 posts and it hasn't been deleted yet, please don't reply to it.
2. Don't request for warez or any copyrighted software. Only betas (no matter how old or new) and finals of operating systems and applications that are at least 10 years old and therefore classified as abandonware are allowed to be uploaded to and shared on the BetaArchive FTP server.
3. If you have your own FTP server where you'd like other members to upload what you're looking for to, please don't post its login details in any open forum as that will probably lead to abuse. Post the login details in the Private Servers section instead.
4. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers. If you don't have access to the FTP servers then ask someone who has (a moderator for example).

PostPost subject: [REQ] - Windows ME Help Files / [OFFER] - Backoffice 1.5        Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:16 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Windows Neptune Build 5111
Can some on please upload the entire PCHealth folder from a windows Me installation ? (any build , more builds the better)

im currently uploading BackOffice 1.5 to the BA server

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: [REQ] - Windows ME Help Files / [OFFER] - Backoffice 1.5        Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:42 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
Neptune/Whistler2419/Linux Mint
cant you extract the files you need from the cab files on a windows ME disc?

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: [REQ] - Windows ME Help Files / [OFFER] - Backoffice 1.5        Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:56 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
i could but im unsure what cab file holds the files

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: [REQ] - Windows ME Help Files / [OFFER] - Backoffice 1.5        Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:00 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
give me 24 hours,i.ll install win-me in a virtual machine and upload the files to rapidshare

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: [REQ] - Windows ME Help Files / [OFFER] - Backoffice 1.5        Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:28 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
betaluva wrote:
give me 24 hours,i.ll install win-me in a virtual machine and upload the files to rapidshare

thanks i owe you one

BackOffice 1.5 is now uploaded to the BA server

Includes

Windows NT Server 3.51,
SQL Server 6.0,
SNA Server 2.11,
SMS 1.1,
Mail Server 3.5.

Disc 1 is Windows NT 3.51.1032.1 (found from the WINNT32.EXE in the i386 folder) 335.35MB
Disk 2 is the BackOffice Tools (SQL Server 6.0, SNA Server 2.11, SMS 1.1, Mail Server 3.5.) 512.31MB

Key : Unknown

325MB MD5: 804E3BD8CFDC80122D504EE3E78ABC54

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: [REQ] - Windows ME Help Files / [OFFER] - Backoffice 1.5        Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:45 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
jeezzzzz, talk about a pain the a$$ ! :x both of my windows ME disc,s are STUFFED ( i don't know why but the wont read any more? ) anyways,i downloaded the windows-me-beta3 cd from the B.A.-ftp and installed that, so all i can offer you is the pchealth folder from beta 3 : http://rapidshare.com/files/198278774/PCHEALTH.zip.html

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: [REQ] - Windows ME Help Files / [OFFER] - Backoffice 1.5        Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:30 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
betaluva wrote:
jeezzzzz, talk about a pain the a$$ ! :x both of my windows ME disc,s are STUFFED ( i don't know why but the wont read any more? ) anyways,i downloaded the windows-me-beta3 cd from the B.A.-ftp and installed that, so all i can offer you is the pchealth folder from beta 3 : http://rapidshare.com/files/198278774/PCHEALTH.zip.html

thanks , just what i needed

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: [REQ] - Windows ME Help Files / [OFFER] - Backoffice 1.5        Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:01 am 
Administrator

Thanks for the uploads, I've added it to the next major BA update.

Listings: BetaArchive Database (beta)
Channels: Discord :: Twitter

Top  Profile  WWW