Interests in a german NT 5.0 EUR Edition?

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
Windows NT
FTP Access

Interests in a german NT 5.0 EUR Edition?

Post by Windows NT »

If wished by more than 2 people I can upload a german (sry only german) version of my own Windows NT 5.0 Workstation Lite (Lite = without Windows NT Update-CD which contains rollup und post rollup patches), the Windows NT (TM)-CD can be downloaded from my Homepage.
Windows "2000" is the worst OS ever, followed by Windows XP.

tpemail
FTP Access

Post by tpemail »

I'd like to give it a try Though I don't know German...

empireum
Donator

Post by empireum »

Then, installing will be a bit hard It's a great OS, though. If you don't mind, I'd like to have it, too. Which version will it be based on? 1.7.0.5 or "the new one"?

Vista Ultimate R2
FTP Access

Post by Vista Ultimate R2 »

empireum wrote:Then, installing will be a bit hard
By the time you've installed various versions of Windows enough times, you will probably be able to complete the installation even without being able to speak the language

empireum
Donator

Post by empireum »

Vista Ultimate R2 wrote:
empireum wrote:Then, installing will be a bit hard
By the time you've installed various versions of Windows enough times, you will probably be able to complete the installation even without being able to speak the language
Correct, I'm able to install Chinese, Japanese and Korean versions as well. It only gets difficult with Arabic and Hebrew ones...

tpemail
FTP Access

Post by tpemail »

empireum wrote:Correct, I'm able to install Chinese, Japanese and Korean versions as well. It only gets difficult with Arabic and Hebrew ones...
lol. Since they read right to left?
The problem to me is that reading a block of text that is mixed with English and other right to left reading texts...soon you'll get dizzy

btw..I thought this version is build on 1906 or Win2000 retail, but with logo and some modification. Am I right?

AnDrEwP182
FTP Access

Post by AnDrEwP182 »

I have done 5 Windows 3.2 installations for a class on betas, I install so much, I know the patterns. Only done 1 arabic installation, though.

Luckie
Donator

Post by Luckie »

Ich würde mich sehr über einen Upload von dir freuen.

// Edit, in english: I would be pleased about an upload from you
"Theory is when you know something, but it doesn't work. Practice is when something works, but you don't know why. Programmers combine theory and practice: Nothing works and they don't know why."

empireum
Donator

Post by empireum »

btw..I thought this version is build on 1906 or Win2000 retail, but with logo and some modification. Am I right?
It's a retail build of Win2k, but with NT5 everywhere. Every logo says NT5, and they have probably been (at least partly) taken from NT5 build 1906...

lisiuwah
FTP Access

Post by lisiuwah »

I've tried japanese on vista-- i started to get the meaning of some of the terms... quite interested in german....

empireum
Donator

Post by empireum »

lisiuwah wrote:I've tried japanese on vista-- i started to get the meaning of some of the terms... quite interested in german....
Stop resurrecting old topics. It has been said numerous times now.