BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 9d, 11h, 31m | CPU: 63% | MEM: 1964MB of 4469MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Forum rules


Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated on the front page. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice. This also applies to other members: If you see a request by someone with less than 10 posts and it hasn't been deleted yet, please don't reply to it.
2. Don't request for warez or any copyrighted software. Only betas (no matter how old or new) and finals of operating systems and applications that are at least 10 years old and therefore classified as abandonware are allowed to be uploaded to and shared on the BetaArchive FTP server.
3. If you have your own FTP server where you'd like other members to upload what you're looking for to, please don't post its login details in any open forum as that will probably lead to abuse. Post the login details in the Private Servers section instead.
4. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers. If you don't have access to the FTP servers then ask someone who has (a moderator for example).


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
 PostPost subject: Age of Empires Beta?        Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:49 am 
Reply with quote
did any age of empires beta leaked and if so, could somebody upload?

thanks :)


Top
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:31 am 
Reply with quote
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:07 pm

Posts
422
I know guy, that have this, but wouldn`t give this. Maybe somebody "push him to wall" :P This is his stie aoebeta.com and e-mail sewerized@hotmail.com

_________________
I don`t know what i am looking :P
Image


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:07 pm 
Reply with quote
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:50 pm

Posts
965

Favourite OS
First Edition UNIX
Perhaps if he's bombarded with requests? Beta collecting is all about sharing and learning, isn't it?

I'm emailing now :P.

_________________
Have a day.


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:16 pm 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:46 pm

Posts
682

Favourite OS
Windows Neptune & Longhorn
please tell me if he gives betas. I'm also intrested, but i don't want to spam.

_________________
Image


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:28 pm 
Reply with quote
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:07 pm

Posts
422
Just "push him to wall" :P Other Person have beta, but don`t replay to me. This is his e-mail:
Code:
Hi, I'm Tiigon from AoE Heaven forums. I saw your thread
about AoE beta, so I decided to give it to you. However,
as the file size is 40 MB, I'll upload it to FileFront so
you can download it from there. I'll send you the link
after the upload if you want to.

-Tiigon
This is his e-mail: tiigon@dnainternet.net

_________________
I don`t know what i am looking :P
Image


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:07 pm 
Reply with quote
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:50 pm

Posts
965

Favourite OS
First Edition UNIX
I looked on FileFront, and it's not there, so I'm emailing to ask for it now.

Wish me luck :).

EDIT: Decided not to, quite yet; I realised that the forum might have a similar object to ours (at least, some small part of the community might), so I'm joining the forum and intend to ask around when I've got a decent (10+) postcount as to whether or not it can be made available.

On a mildly related topic, I was reading the devel history page, and saw that the game was originally written in Delphi, and took the space of one floppy. Shall we try and contact the original author and ask if he could make a copy available?

_________________
Have a day.


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:24 pm 
Reply with quote
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:07 pm

Posts
422
We must try...

_________________
I don`t know what i am looking :P
Image


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:28 am 
Reply with quote
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:19 am

Posts
1915

Location
New Zealand
i think i used to have an AOE2 beta, but i wouldn't have a clue if i still have it. but atleast it is out there


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:43 am 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:46 pm

Posts
682

Favourite OS
Windows Neptune & Longhorn
marktuson wrote:
I looked on FileFront, and it's not there, so I'm emailing to ask for it now.

Wish me luck :).

EDIT: Decided not to, quite yet; I realised that the forum might have a similar object to ours (at least, some small part of the community might), so I'm joining the forum and intend to ask around when I've got a decent (10+) postcount as to whether or not it can be made available.

On a mildly related topic, I was reading the devel history page, and saw that the game was originally written in Delphi, and took the space of one floppy. Shall we try and contact the original author and ask if he could make a copy available?


please do!

_________________
Image


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:49 am 
Reply with quote
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:07 pm

Posts
422
zeehonden_3 wrote:
marktuson wrote:
I looked on FileFront, and it's not there, so I'm emailing to ask for it now.

Wish me luck :).

EDIT: Decided not to, quite yet; I realised that the forum might have a similar object to ours (at least, some small part of the community might), so I'm joining the forum and intend to ask around when I've got a decent (10+) postcount as to whether or not it can be made available.

On a mildly related topic, I was reading the devel history page, and saw that the game was originally written in Delphi, and took the space of one floppy. Shall we try and contact the original author and ask if he could make a copy available?


please do!
Yes, do this.

_________________
I don`t know what i am looking :P
Image


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:50 am 
Reply with quote
http://rapidshare.com/files/143167470/A ... .9.716.zip

thanks to betamaster who finally found it :D


Top
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:51 am 
Reply with quote
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:07 pm

Posts
422
Yes, I find and upload this. Just you need one files to run this :) I just make a new topic, because this is worth this.

_________________
I don`t know what i am looking :P
Image


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:10 pm 
Reply with quote
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:50 pm

Posts
965

Favourite OS
First Edition UNIX
Þankas þe!

"Thank you" in Anglo-Saxon! :P


EDIT: Shame it doesn't work. It is also full of viruses, according to me AVG. Tried it in a Windows 95 VPC, still doesn't work. If anyone gets it to work, please let me know how. Thanks.

_________________
Have a day.


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:05 am 
Reply with quote
Donator
Offline

Joined
Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:08 am

Posts
819

Location
Malaysia
marktuson wrote:
Þankas þe!

"Thank you" in Anglo-Saxon! :P


EDIT: Shame it doesn't work. It is also full of viruses, according to me AVG. Tried it in a Windows 95 VPC, still doesn't work. If anyone gets it to work, please let me know how. Thanks.

It work! (plus no virus at all!)Don't run on Windows 95 VPC. Just run on a Windows XP VPC. It runs fine except few errors regarding the MCI driver (because I didn't reat the readme and skip the intro video......

here's some screenshot(s):

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage


Top  Profile  WWW  YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: pool7 and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

All views expressed in these forums are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the BetaArchive site owner.

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

Copyright © 2006-2018

 

Sitemap | XML | RSS