BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 23d, 0h, 52m | CPU: 25% | MEM: 5878MB of 12227MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Forum rules

Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated on the front page. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice. This also applies to other members: If you see a request by someone with less than 10 posts and it hasn't been deleted yet, please don't reply to it.
2. Don't request for warez or any copyrighted software. Only betas (no matter how old or new) and finals of operating systems and applications that are at least 10 years old and therefore classified as abandonware are allowed to be uploaded to and shared on the BetaArchive FTP server.
3. If you have your own FTP server where you'd like other members to upload what you're looking for to, please don't post its login details in any open forum as that will probably lead to abuse. Post the login details in the Private Servers section instead.
4. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers. If you don't have access to the FTP servers then ask someone who has (a moderator for example).

PostPost subject: [REQ] Works Suite 2001        Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:35 pm 
FTP Access

Dunno if this is even allowed, but I am in need of the Works Suite 2001 OEM 6 CD set.

Mainly I need the Streets and Trips 2001 CDs - the Installation and Runtime CDs.

I have a serial for it and I can prove I own it from the OEM support page.

I needed a map from Streets and Trips for my Handheld PC's Pocket Streets software, yet I broke the disc a while ago, so I'm right now screwed.

Can anyone help me out?

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:24 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
xboxkrnld.15574
On wikipedia it says this:
Quote:
Microsoft Works 6.0 (Microsoft Works Suite 2001 and 2002)

Not sure if it means its included with the suite, or if Works 6.0 is another name for 2001 and 2002

Hope this may help...

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: [REQ] Works Suite 2001        Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:46 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Microsoft Windows 95 OSR 2.1 RTM
missingno wrote:
Dunno if this is even allowed, but I am in need of the Works Suite 2001 OEM 6 CD set.

Mainly I need the Streets and Trips 2001 CDs - the Installation and Runtime CDs.

I needed a map from Streets and Trips for my Handheld PC's Pocket Streets software, yet I broke the disc a while ago, so I'm right now screwed.

Can anyone help me out?

Got it. But it`s a danish version. However, the Streets and Trips CD is english (AFAIK. Streets and Trips is released in english only) Can you use that?

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject: Re: [REQ] Works Suite 2001        Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:12 pm 
FTP Access

hjort wrote:
missingno wrote:

Can anyone help me out?

Got it. But it`s a danish version. However, the Streets and Trips CD is english (AFAIK. Streets and Trips is released in english only) Can you use that?

Does it have US maps? Is it the 2001 edition?

If so, yes, and THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:27 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
Microsoft Windows 95 OSR 2.1 RTM
After digging through my CD collection, i find out that the danish version comes with AutoRoute instead of Streets and Trips. AutoRoute comes with western European maps only. I`m sorry

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:57 am 
FTP Access

Alright, well, a local friend got me his copy of WS2001. Guess this can be closed now...

-MN

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:22 am 
Donator

missingno wrote:
Alright, well, a local friend got me his copy of WS2001. Guess this can be closed now...

-MN

How big is the CD (ie how many MB) You willing to upload it somehwere?

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:47 pm 
FTP Access

The full Works Suite 2001 CD set is 6 CDs x 700 MB or so each, I don't really know.
About 2-3 GB, I think for all 6.

I could upload 'em to BetaArchive. You'd need a key for the installation, though on some of them, iirc =\

Here's a description of each CD:
CD 1
    Microsoft Works Suite 2001 Setup
    Microsoft Works 6.0
    Microsoft Word 2001 SR-1

CD 2
    Microsoft Works Clipart
    Microsoft Money 2001 Standard
    Microsoft Pocket Streets for Windows CE

CD 3
    Microsoft Picture It! Publishing 2001 Setup, Designs, and Art

CD 4
    Microsoft Picture It! Publishing 2001 Photo Designs and Art

CD 5
    Microsoft Encarta Encyclopedia Standard 2001

CD 6
    Microsoft Streets & Trips 2001 Run CD

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:42 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Windows 7 RTM
Upload it please. I thought I had this but it turns out I don't.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:11 am 
thanks i need it. but why is it danish? :)