BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 50d, 0h, 52m | CPU: 15% | MEM: 6626MB of 11299MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Forum rules

Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated on the front page. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice. This also applies to other members: If you see a request by someone with less than 10 posts and it hasn't been deleted yet, please don't reply to it.
2. Don't request for warez or any copyrighted software. Only betas (no matter how old or new) and finals of operating systems and applications that are at least 10 years old and therefore classified as abandonware are allowed to be uploaded to and shared on the BetaArchive FTP server.
3. If you have your own FTP server where you'd like other members to upload what you're looking for to, please don't post its login details in any open forum as that will probably lead to abuse. Post the login details in the Private Servers section instead.
4. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers. If you don't have access to the FTP servers then ask someone who has (a moderator for example).

PostPost subject: MSN Explorer 8 ,MSN Explorer 9, Windows Live Messenger 9        Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:53 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Windows 7 RTM
Well, I found these on private networks that aI know of so here you guys go.

MSN Explorer 8.5

http://rapidshare.com/files/130224624/msnsetup_min.exe

MSN Explorer 9 Beta

http://rapidshare.com/files/130224626/msnsusii.exe

Windows Live Messenger 9 Beta

http://rapidshare.com/files/130224623/MsnMsgs.msi

ENJOY!

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:33 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
7 Ultimate 64bit
thanks 8-|

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:44 pm 
Donator

good they got rid of the Capticha thing. I will try MSN messenger 9 but I have always had problems with it.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:58 pm 
FTP Access

Favourite OS
7 Ultimate 64bit
MSN Explorer 9 Beta claims i'm not connected to the internet, even though i am :?

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:13 am 
Donator

hypr wrote:
good they got rid of the Capticha thing. I will try MSN messenger 9 but I have always had problems with it.

Yeah Rapidshare finally did something nice.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:00 am 
Donator

isn't the WLM 9 from last november
problary because people leaked it while they weren't suppose to, so they never release any builds after that first one
or did the project died?

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:33 am 
awesome, thats what i searched for!

PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:48 am 
Donator

I don't use Windows Live Messenger that much any more. Maybe it's time for me to plunge back into chatting

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:51 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Windows 7 RTM
XDude wrote:
isn't the WLM 9 from last november
problary because people leaked it while they weren't suppose to, so they never release any builds after that first one
or did the project died?

no the project is not dead. microsoft said they will release the beta of WLM 9 and the full version will be in Win7

djdanster wrote:
MSN Explorer 9 Beta claims i'm not connected to the internet, even though i am :?

it wants you to pay (again) or since it's a beta it is probably buggy. Try Explorer 8

and to everyone else, glad you like them. More leaks will be posted as soon as they are released.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:24 pm 
Staff

Favourite OS
Windows 10
MugenFox wrote:
no the project is not dead. microsoft said they will release the beta of WLM 9 and the full version will be in Win7

When did they say that?

Quote:
Hello Windows Live Messenger beta testers!

Thank you for all of your efforts to help us test the latest version of Windows Live Messenger. You are some of our most engaged and passionate customers and over the last several months you've shown us just how much you care. You've sent us more than 1000 bugs and suggestions, provided valuable feedback on Windows Live Messenger v9.0 beta in three different surveys, and posted nearly 5000 messages in the newsgroup. We value your feedback - the good and the bad - and we are ready to begin using that feedback to enhance Windows Live Messenger.

For the past several months we've been gathering feedback from not only you, but also from past beta testers' comments, other external Windows Live Messenger customers, and Microsoft employees. We've compiled a thorough list of feedback, and it's now time to shift our focus to building the new version of Windows Live Messenger. Therefore, on June 24, we will close the official beta testing program.

Before the program closes we want to make sure we've reviewed and responded to all of the bugs and suggestions you sent in. The bug form will remain open through the end of this week. The newsgroup and Connect site will remain open after the bug and suggestion forms close so you can see our responses to your bugs and discuss them with other beta testers. This is a lengthy process, so we appreciate your patience as we respond to the remaining bugs and suggestions.

The good news is that even after the beta program closes you will still be
able to use the v9.0 Beta build. Please note, since the Connect site will be closed, there will be no way to download the bits from Microsoft should you want to install the build on a new or rebuilt machine. Installations you already have will continue to work.

If you have any last suggestions or bugs you want to send us, get them in by June 6 when the bug and suggestion forms will close.

Thank you again for your enthusiasm for Windows Live Messenger and all of your efforts during this beta program. There will be another beta later this year that includes the changes we're working on now, and we hope you'll participate in that and continue to send us your thoughts!

The Windows Live Messenger Team

Quote:
This is a reminder that the Messenger v9.0 Beta program will close TODAY.

Thanks again to everyone for all of your time and energy during this beta testing period. Your feedback has been super helpful to us as we planned the next version of Messenger, and we can't wait to get your reactions to the new beta version! Look for announcements about the next beta in the coming months.

From what I know, this i all the information given to the public...

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:36 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Windows 7 RTM
what i meant to say is that a friend of my (M$ employee) told me that it will be released in Win7 and also, IE8 will be finished in the next 3 months or so. Internet Explorer 9 will be the default browser in Win7. Hopefully it will be available on Vista or else I'll take i from Win7.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:34 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Windows & Phone
I think the M $ to MS filter is not working anymore.

Damn people, use the normal S please.

Reading Mode only, PM's possible.

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:01 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Windows 7 RTM
Ok ok. Sorry

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:34 pm 
FTP Access

Back on topic - the WLM 9 beta doesn't work on Server 2008 spits up an error within seconds

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:38 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Windows 7 RTM
Run it under compability mode for XP

Top  Profile