BetaArchive
https://www.betaarchive.com/forum/

REQUEST: Nashville 999
https://www.betaarchive.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4919
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Betaliker111 [ Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:32 am ]
Post subject:  REQUEST: Nashville 999

Can somebody still have a copy of Nashville build 999, what is modified by KenOath? If you have, Upload it please.

Author:  mrpijey [ Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

If you got access to the public member servers then you can surely grab it from one of those....

(hint: Mine has it)

Author:  Betaliker111 [ Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

mrpijey wrote:
If you got access to the public member servers then you can surely grab it from one of those....

(hint: Mine has it)


Upload it. I would like, but in BA server, there was no Nashville what was modified by KenOath... :(

Author:  happy dude [ Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:01 pm ]
Post subject: 

Betaliker111 wrote:
mrpijey wrote:
If you got access to the public member servers then you can surely grab it from one of those....

(hint: Mine has it)


Upload it. I would like, but in BA server, there was no Nashville what was modified by KenOath... :(


mrpijeys server is different to the BA server plus it ha alot more stuff ;)

Author:  KenOath [ Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

If it's not on the servers here, I still have it, let me know & I'll up it
somewhere...

Author:  Rob Jansen [ Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

KenOath wrote:
If it's not on the servers here, I still have it, let me know & I'll up it
somewhere...


I have downloaded the one from the servers and has 1 folder called Win95 in it and all files are dated:

29/05/2001 from 20:13 to 20:20.

Is there any difference with your version?
If so, please upload it, many thanks.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/