[request] Microsoft Office 98

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
James
Staff

[request] Microsoft Office 98

Post by James »

Office 98 for the Mac. it was released in 1998. it is 10 years old, it is offically not warez, please give it to me, I reaaallllyyy need it. My iMac needs it for Documents and [censored].
James *~*~* BA Moderator | Alternate History writer

hjort
FTP Access

Post by hjort »

It`s already on the betaarchive server
My gaming machine: AST Advantage 6066d. Cyrix 66MHz 486DX. 4MB RAM. 512KB Cirrus Logic onboard graphics. Creativa Vibra 16 ISA. 520MB HDD, 3.5" FDD, 40x CD-ROM. MS-DOS 6.22/Windows 3.1

merty
FTP Access

Re: [request] Microsoft Office 98

Post by merty »

WildEye001 wrote:Office 98 for the Mac. it was released in 1998. it is 10 years old, it is offically not warez, please give it to me, I reaaallllyyy need it. My iMac needs it for Documents and [censored].
Your iMac would also be able to run Office 2001 (The Last release of Office for Mac), But I believe it is warez.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

mdogg
Donator

Post by mdogg »

merty wrote:
WildEye001 wrote:Office 98 for the Mac. it was released in 1998. it is 10 years old, it is offically not warez, please give it to me, I reaaallllyyy need it. My iMac needs it for Documents and [censored].
Your iMac would also be able to run Office 2001 (The Last release of Office for Mac), But I believe it is warez.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Actually, Microsoft has released up to Office 2008 for Mac.

And yes the iMac is able to run Office 2008 as long as it can run Tiger.

XDude
Donator

Post by XDude »

that was an office 2004 too

Vista Ultimate R2
FTP Access

Post by Vista Ultimate R2 »

Office 2001 is the last one that runs on Mac OS 9, there was also "X", 2004 and 2008, which are all only for Mac OS X.

James
Staff

Post by James »

Office 98 works... I just need the CD Key for it, please? it isnt Warez, its ABW,
James *~*~* BA Moderator | Alternate History writer

merty
FTP Access

Post by merty »

mdogg wrote:
merty wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Actually, Microsoft has released up to Office 2008 for Mac.

And yes the iMac is able to run Office 2008 as long as it can run Tiger.
Opps, sorry I meant last release for Mac OS (Classic).
Guess I wasn't thinking when I posted it........

alex

Post by alex »

20 day bump, but have you foud a product key yet? If not, you're better off downloading a cracked one from a torrent site, or using "open office"

mdogg
Donator

Post by mdogg »

alex wrote:20 day bump, but have you foud a product key yet? If not, you're better off downloading a cracked one from a torrent site, or using "open office"
I like OpenOffice better than Office 2004/2008 for Mac. Firstly, everything is where I expect it to be and secondly, there are some features that are in the Windows version of Office that aren't in the Mac version.

happy dude
Donator

Post by happy dude »

alex wrote:20 day bump, but have you foud a product key yet? If not, you're better off downloading a cracked one from a torrent site, or using "open office"
as far as I know openoffice doesnt run on OS 9 :/