Windows XP Pro X64

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
squidward_
FTP Access

Windows XP Pro X64

Post by squidward_ »

Sorry about my previous post for asking for a VMware product key. I was just wondering, is Windows XP Pro x64 with the latest service pack slipstreamed on Betaarchive's FTP server, or do I need to get it elsewhere?

Also, I wanted to ask these questions:

1. Can I safely dual-boot Windows XP X64 with my regular 32-bit Windows Vista Ultimate edition?

2. Will Vista Boot-Pro work with XP X64?

3. Will I be able to get the appropriate drivers for everything? My computer is a laptop which is an HP G6000 series model that has an AMD Athlon x64 CPU, NVIDIA Geforce Go 4 chipset with integrated Geforce 6100 graphics, Synaptics Touchpad, Connexant HD Audio, and Broadcom wireless b/g.

4. Has anyone developed activation patches, etc: patched winlogon.exe for XP X64?

Thankyou!

Andy
Administrator

Post by Andy »

We do not hold many RTM products and those that we do are now unsupported software, but are provided without a key. Windows XP Pro X64 is however still supported software and therefore it is not on the servers.

Rob Jansen
Donator

Post by Rob Jansen »

First things first.

Any request from Windows 2000 (until 2009) up to vista and higher are warez because they are still supported (some in longterm support now).

1) I dont know, try this in a VM first, but remember install XP before Vista

2) No, like the name says, VISTA boot pro, thats because Vista using a new bootloader and with vista boot-pro you can edit it and XP x64 is still using the boot.ini (correct me if i am wrong)

3) Search the drivers for all of it and then look at the system requirements (some can post here details because they use it).

4) Warez, but look at dark-site of the internet sites and torrents.

I hope i have answered all questions.
If someone spots something wrong, please post the correct answer.

squidward_
FTP Access

Post by squidward_ »

No you are right, so this topic can be locked now, please.