BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 3d, 1h, 21m | CPU: 19% | MEM: 1781MB of 3175MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Forum rules

Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated on the front page. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice. This also applies to other members: If you see a request by someone with less than 10 posts and it hasn't been deleted yet, please don't reply to it.
2. Don't request for warez or any copyrighted software. Only betas (no matter how old or new) and finals of operating systems and applications that are at least 10 years old and therefore classified as abandonware are allowed to be uploaded to and shared on the BetaArchive FTP server.
3. If you have your own FTP server where you'd like other members to upload what you're looking for to, please don't post its login details in any open forum as that will probably lead to abuse. Post the login details in the Private Servers section instead.
4. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers. If you don't have access to the FTP servers then ask someone who has (a moderator for example).

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 PostPost subject: Windows XP Pro X64        Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:57 pm 
FTP Access

Sorry about my previous post for asking for a VMware product key. I was just wondering, is Windows XP Pro x64 with the latest service pack slipstreamed on Betaarchive's FTP server, or do I need to get it elsewhere?

Also, I wanted to ask these questions:

1. Can I safely dual-boot Windows XP X64 with my regular 32-bit Windows Vista Ultimate edition?

2. Will Vista Boot-Pro work with XP X64?

3. Will I be able to get the appropriate drivers for everything? My computer is a laptop which is an HP G6000 series model that has an AMD Athlon x64 CPU, NVIDIA Geforce Go 4 chipset with integrated Geforce 6100 graphics, Synaptics Touchpad, Connexant HD Audio, and Broadcom wireless b/g.

4. Has anyone developed activation patches, etc: patched winlogon.exe for XP X64?

Thankyou! :wink:

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:03 pm 
Administrator

Favourite OS
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate x64
We do not hold many RTM products and those that we do are now unsupported software, but are provided without a key. Windows XP Pro X64 is however still supported software and therefore it is not on the servers.

BetaArchive Discord: https://discord.gg/epK3r6A

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:06 pm 
Donator

Favourite OS
Windows & Phone
First things first.

Any request from Windows 2000 (until 2009) up to vista and higher are warez because they are still supported (some in longterm support now).

1) I dont know, try this in a VM first, but remember install XP before Vista

2) No, like the name says, VISTA boot pro, thats because Vista using a new bootloader and with vista boot-pro you can edit it and XP x64 is still using the boot.ini (correct me if i am wrong)

3) Search the drivers for all of it and then look at the system requirements (some can post here details because they use it).

4) Warez, but look at dark-site of the internet sites and torrents.

I hope i have answered all questions.
If someone spots something wrong, please post the correct answer.

Reading Mode only, PM's possible.

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:18 pm 
FTP Access

No you are right, so this topic can be locked now, please.

Top  Profile  WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]