[REQ] Office XP Resource Kit (ORK)

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
ATeamInc
FTP Access

[REQ] Office XP Resource Kit (ORK)

Post by ATeamInc »

Does anyone have the CD version of the Office XP ORK? It is listed in KB290710 (previously Q290710), and the book is still available used on Amazon. Unless I did not see it or it comes with something else, I could not find it on the FTP.
If anyone needs support with their NT 4.0 systems, I'd be glad to help. Just shoot me a PM.
Previous Projects: Longhorn 4093 Fixing - Exploring Chicago - Windows for Workgroups 3.1, the 286, and NetBEUI.

backtofuture
FTP Access

Re: [REQ] Office XP Resource Kit (ORK)

Post by backtofuture »

ATeamInc
FTP Access

Re: [REQ] Office XP Resource Kit (ORK)

Post by ATeamInc »

Thanks a lot! Hopefully this would be dumped properly in the future. For now, it works.
If anyone needs support with their NT 4.0 systems, I'd be glad to help. Just shoot me a PM.
Previous Projects: Longhorn 4093 Fixing - Exploring Chicago - Windows for Workgroups 3.1, the 286, and NetBEUI.