[offer] more abandonware

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
hjort
FTP Access

[offer] more abandonware

Post by hjort »

Civilization for Mac OS 8+
Picture Publisher 6 for Win95/NT and 5.0 for Windows 3.1x (on the same CD)
Microsoft Plus! 95 (Danish, full CD version)
Microsoft Windows 95 Upgrade (Danish, full CD version)
Microsoft Windows 95 year 2000 update (Danish, full CD version(
Microsoft Fine Artist
Word Perfect Suite 8
Lotus SmartSuite 97 Multilingual(Danish, Swedish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian)

Is anyone interested?
My gaming machine: AST Advantage 6066d. Cyrix 66MHz 486DX. 4MB RAM. 512KB Cirrus Logic onboard graphics. Creativa Vibra 16 ISA. 520MB HDD, 3.5" FDD, 40x CD-ROM. MS-DOS 6.22/Windows 3.1

happy dude
Donator

Re: [offer] more abandonware

Post by happy dude »

hjort wrote:Civilization for Mac OS 8+
Please

AnDrEwP182
FTP Access

Re: [offer] more abandonware

Post by AnDrEwP182 »

hjort wrote:Picture Publisher 6 for Win95/NT and 5.0 for Windows 3.1x (on the same CD)
Microsoft Fine Artist
I would like both of these things. Especially if the latter is not in Swedish.

hjort
FTP Access

Post by hjort »

My gaming machine: AST Advantage 6066d. Cyrix 66MHz 486DX. 4MB RAM. 512KB Cirrus Logic onboard graphics. Creativa Vibra 16 ISA. 520MB HDD, 3.5" FDD, 40x CD-ROM. MS-DOS 6.22/Windows 3.1

Rob Jansen
Donator

Post by Rob Jansen »

hjort wrote:For some reason, i can`t connect to the Betaarchive servers. So i`ll upload the files to rapidshare instead.
People, try to upload to rapidshare in 1 peace.
Not all of us have dynamic IP's or Accounts at rapidshare, everytime 1 part is complete we have to wait 99 minutes.

And for BA servers, did you use the new connection method, the FTP over implicit TSL/SSL?
That is more secure, and check the passwords and PORTS!!, its now anotherport not 21

hjort
FTP Access

Post by hjort »

DjRob wrote:
hjort wrote:For some reason, i can`t connect to the Betaarchive servers. So i`ll upload the files to rapidshare instead.
People, try to upload to rapidshare in 1 peace.
Not all of us have dynamic IP's or Accounts at rapidshare, everytime 1 part is complete we have to wait 99 minutes.

And for BA servers, did you use the new connection method, the FTP over implicit TSL/SSL?
That is more secure, and check the passwords and PORTS!!, its now anotherport not 21
I tried to connect using Filezilla, and yes i used implicit SSL and port 5000. Rapidshare will only allow me upload 100 mb. That`s why i had to split the Winrar archive into smaller files.

happy dude
Donator

Post by happy dude »

I can connect fine...read http://betaarchive.co.uk/ssl.php for how to setup Filezilla correctly

Turanus

Post by Turanus »

Thanks.Civilization is cool.