[REQUEST] IBM ServerGuide Scripting Toolkit version 1.3.04

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
Winins
FTP Access

[REQUEST] IBM ServerGuide Scripting Toolkit version 1.3.04

Post by Winins »

This peculiar version of IBM ServerGuide Scripting Toolkit has PC-DOS 7.1 in it, according to this website:http://toogam.com/software/archive/opsy ... tpcd71.htm
However, all the links have shut down, and the Wayback Machine hasn't crawled it.
So, does any of you guys have it?
You have never seen Windows like this!
FREE Windows 3.2!
Shareware featuring an upgrade for pre-existing Windows 3.1 users and BONUS PACK
Distributed freely by PC World. March 1996
I will be off Discord for a week. I will still be on the forums though, so you can always ask me questions via PM.

os2fan2
Donator

Re: [REQUEST]IBM ServerGuide Scripting Toolkit version 1.3.0

Post by os2fan2 »

If all ye mean is to play with PC-DOS 7.10, it's probably better to go for http://www.os2fan2.com/files/pcdos71.rar .

It has all nine known versions of PC-DOS 7.10, including the one in the sgst 1,1 and 1,3. It also has all of the PC-DOS 2000 files that have been distributed with any of these files. There's a heavily reduced PDF file, of command info, but I have not uploaded it.

The file _BOOT_HD.NOZ that is described in the link, there is no such file. If you create this file on the root directory of a floppy disk, then when PCDOS boots from that floppy, it will give you a prompt to continue, or restart the hard drive. It serves the same function as Microsoft's JO.SYS, but is built into the DOS file.

http://reboot.pro/topic/14136-pc-dos-71/ for a review of these builds of DOS. I'm told that 1.29 is the least-buggy one to boot from, but all of the utilities work under other DOS's. Read the comment in NOINT25 for example.

I see the links are dead. I'll look into uploading sgst somewhere.

ComputerHunter
FTP Access

Post by ComputerHunter »

I have extracted all PC DOS 7.1 files from that archive and made 2 bootable floppy images. The version of PC DOS 7.1 here is build 1.32.

Here is a disk containing all genuine PC DOS 7.1 files.
Here is everything in the DOS directory.

If you don't know which one to download, just use the top one because it has all the true PC DOS 7.1 files and the bottom one contains a handful of PC DOS 2000 files.

os2fan2
Donator

Post by os2fan2 »

The link in my post above gives all of the pcdos 7.1 builds, and all of the pcdos 2000 files distributed with them.

I'm told 1.19 is the most user friendly kernal, and the 1.32 and 1.34 files make the viable dos.