[OFFER] Gunman Chronicles (ReWolf/Sierra 2000) [French]

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
GoCheckINC
Donator

[OFFER] Gunman Chronicles (ReWolf/Sierra 2000) [French]

Post by GoCheckINC »

Hello all, it has been a while but I recently picked up some games that did not show on the database. One of them comes with a box, jewel case and manual and this one, Gunman, only has the jewel case and the manual. The jewel case is broken on one of the hinges, pretty typical. This game came out in 2000. Developed by ReWolf and published by Sierra. It is based on the Half Life 1 engine.
What really caught my attention was the fact that it was in french. I've seen this game before on a demo disc (I don't own that demo disc anymore) and it was only in english. I weren't really aware
of a french release but here it is.
ImageImage

The disc is in "Like-New" condition with the exception of 1 surface scratch. I will edit this post to put the link to the dump once finished.

mrpijey
Administrator

Re: [OFFER] Gunman Chronicles (ReWolf/Sierra 2000) [French]

Post by mrpijey »

Looks good!
Official guidelines: The Definitive Guide to BetaArchive :: Abandonware
Channels: Discord :: Twitter

GoCheckINC
Donator

Post by GoCheckINC »

I've done a little research, mine seems to differ from all the others, I've looked at google images, websearch, wiki, ebay, I see there are Canadian ones but the key is on the front and mine is a slapped on sticker on the back and the front page lacks the space for the key to even exist. The picture taking the whole manual. The game inside reports itself as version 1.0.0.0 and then has some build number. It is a file named version.txt. And then I've a question, should the key remain on the jewel case as is for scanning?

mrpijey
Administrator

Post by mrpijey »

You're not supposed to scan the jewel case, just the paper covers inside it. But if you want to include a scan of the serial that's fine, but it will be kept private only for testing.

aLinux
Donator

Post by aLinux »

GoCheckINC wrote:Hello all, it has been a while but I recently picked up some games that did not show on the database. One of them comes with a box, jewel case and manual and this one, Gunman, only has the jewel case and the manual. The jewel case is broken on one of the hinges, pretty typical. This game came out in 2000. Developed by ReWolf and published by Sierra. It is based on the Half Life 1 engine.
What really caught my attention was the fact that it was in french. I've seen this game before on a demo disc (I don't own that demo disc anymore) and it was only in english. I weren't really aware
of a french release but here it is.
ImageImage

The disc is in "Like-New" condition with the exception of 1 surface scratch. I will edit this post to put the link to the dump once finished.

this brings back so many memories! :)

pittical
FTP Access

Post by pittical »

Cowboys and dinosaurs, in space! What's not to love? Also, one of the first shooters with driveable vehicles, iirc.

mrpijey
Administrator

Post by mrpijey »

Any progress on this?