[OFFER] Fixed BMS Alpha

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
Leon
Donator

[OFFER] Fixed BMS Alpha

Post by Leon »

Should I upload this? This one actually works... I've rarred it and tested it on another PC and it worked as well, Just a load of missing textures though

Daniel
Staff

Re: [OFFER] Fixed BMS Alpha

Post by Daniel »

Leon wrote:Should I upload this? This one actually works... I've rarred it and tested it on another PC and it worked as well, Just a load of missing textures though

Yeah, that would be nice

betamaster

Post by betamaster »

What is it
I don`t know what i am looking :P

Daniel
Staff

Post by Daniel »

betamaster wrote:What is it
BMS = Black Mesa Source, a Half-Life 2 Mod

gracz54
FTP Access

Post by gracz54 »

Why would anyone actually need something like this anyway? It's just a mod. It's not officially approved by Valve Software, or any other major software developing company anyway. It's just a mod a bunch of people are developing. I heard they were going to charge money for it, but I don't know for sure.

Leon
Donator

Post by Leon »

gracz54 wrote:Why would anyone actually need something like this anyway? It's just a mod. It's not officially approved by Valve Software, or any other major software developing company anyway. It's just a mod a bunch of people are developing. I heard they were going to charge money for it, but I don't know for sure.
Well its a really like awaited mod, and because of this leak many people want it even more, Its kind of like the HL2 beta leak

Daniel
Staff

Post by Daniel »

gracz54 wrote:Why would anyone actually need something like this anyway? It's just a mod. It's not officially approved by Valve Software, or any other major software developing company anyway. It's just a mod a bunch of people are developing. I heard they were going to charge money for it, but I don't know for sure.
Is a great mod I think, I dont know If you ever played Half-Life 1, in my opinion its a great game. And Black Mesa Source is Hal-Life 1 based on the source engine.

Leon
Donator

Post by Leon »

D.Konieczny wrote:And Black Mesa Source is Hal-Life 1 based on the source engine.
Well, They've already got that, except BMS is trying to make it better because the HL:Source game is crap, only change is the water and AI, no graphics differences

gracz54
FTP Access

Post by gracz54 »

D.Konieczny wrote:Is a great mod I think, I dont know If you ever played Half-Life 1, in my opinion its a great game. And Black Mesa Source is Hal-Life 1 based on the source engine.
Of course I played HL1, I'm a big fan of the Half-Life series. I got all demos, HL2 beta stuff, HL2, HL1 1996 videos etc.
It's just that I don't see the point of sharing a leak of a fan-made mod.

Leon
Donator

Post by Leon »

OK, Its uploading at 44KB/s, its 502MB, so it'll be a few hours
I won't be able to rename it as i'll be sleeping, can someone rename the "from Leon" folder when its at 501.67MB?

Leon
Donator

Post by Leon »

OK Its finished

Daniel
Staff

Post by Daniel »

Cool, thank you