Powerpoint 1.0 and Word 1.0 for DOS

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
Post Reply
Chicago
User avatar
FTP Access
Posts: 606
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:47 am
Location: $HOME

Powerpoint 1.0 and Word 1.0 for DOS

Post by Chicago »

Hey!
I wonder if any of you guys has Powerpoint 1.0 (or so) for Windows, as well as Word 1.0 for DOS!
Thanks!!

KenOath

Re: Powerpoint 1.0 and Word 1.0 for DOS

Post by KenOath »

Chicago wrote:Hey!
I wonder if any of you guys has Powerpoint 1.0 (or so) for Windows, as well as Word 1.0 for DOS!
Thanks!!
Yes for the 1st one, got it on the original floppy, & pretty sure - yes
for the second one, they'd be buried though...
I'm sure I posted a pic & shared the power point in those abandonware
shares I was releasing on OSBA...

Chicago
User avatar
FTP Access
Posts: 606
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:47 am
Location: $HOME

Re: Powerpoint 1.0 and Word 1.0 for DOS

Post by Chicago »

KenOath wrote:
Chicago wrote:Hey!
I wonder if any of you guys has Powerpoint 1.0 (or so) for Windows, as well as Word 1.0 for DOS!
Thanks!!
Yes for the 1st one, got it on the original floppy, & pretty sure - yes
for the second one, they'd be buried though...
I'm sure I posted a pic & shared the power point in those abandonware
shares I was releasing on OSBA...
Can I have a Floppy Image please?

KenOath

Post by KenOath »

I may not have the originals of this after all, I just spent half an hour
trolling through a few boxes of floppies & found a heap of various word
& power point versions, but from 2.0 & later, although I may have
downloaded it at some time & have it on a backed up Abandonware
CD somewhere...

Here's a few oldies I did find though, there's more but the post would've
been too long...

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Chicago
User avatar
FTP Access
Posts: 606
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:47 am
Location: $HOME

Post by Chicago »

KenOath wrote:I may not have the originals of this after all, I just spent half an hour
trolling through a few boxes of floppies & found a heap of various word
& power point versions, but from 2.0 & later, although I may have
downloaded it at some time & have it on a backed up Abandonware
CD somewhere...

Here's a few oldies I did find though, there's more but the post would've
been too long...
[images removed from quote]
Pwoerpoint 2.0 would be ok!
I need one prior to Powerpoint 3, thanks!
V2 would be Ideal!

What about Word for DOS?
Does anybody out there has the first original version?

Moderator Edit: Images removed from quote as they don't need to be loaded/displayed twice and made the thread unnecessarily long.

KenOath

Post by KenOath »

Chicago wrote: Powerpoint 2.0 would be ok!
I need one prior to Powerpoint 3, thanks!
V2 would be Ideal!

What about Word for DOS?
Does anybody out there has the first original version?
Here's the D/L link for PowerPoint 2.00 For Windows...

I found Word 1.1a For Windows on a backup...
Also found a genuine floppy set of Works 1 for Windows...
The only Word 1.0 for Dos I have is that Demo floppy shown above...

WinPC

Post by WinPC »

KenOath wrote:I may not have the originals of this after all, I just spent half an hour
trolling through a few boxes of floppies & found a heap of various word
& power point versions, but from 2.0 & later, although I may have
downloaded it at some time & have it on a backed up Abandonware
CD somewhere...

Here's a few oldies I did find though, there's more but the post would've
been too long...

Image
I wouldn't mind a copy of the Microsoft Mouse Driver and Microsoft Paintbrush. It looks intresting. Could you please upload it to Rapidshare?
Last edited by WinPC on Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

empireum
Donator
Posts: 3557
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:00 pm

Post by empireum »

When quoting, could you please remove the links to the pictures if not necessary? Posting them again and again makes the most unnecessarily long.

Chicago
User avatar
FTP Access
Posts: 606
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:47 am
Location: $HOME

Post by Chicago »

KenOath wrote:
Chicago wrote: Powerpoint 2.0 would be ok!
I need one prior to Powerpoint 3, thanks!
V2 would be Ideal!

What about Word for DOS?
Does anybody out there has the first original version?
Here's the D/L link for PowerPoint 2.00 For Windows...

I found Word 1.1a For Windows on a backup...
Also found a genuine floppy set of Works 1 for Windows...
The only Word 1.0 for Dos I have is that Demo floppy shown above...
Great!!
Now I've got a problem solved with that Powerpoint! Thank you very much, It had been an unfoundable thing.
I'd also love to see the DOS Word Demo!
Thank you very very much!
Jose

Post Reply