[REQ] Visual Basic 6.0 Runtime Files

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
dexter152
FTP Access

[REQ] Visual Basic 6.0 Runtime Files

Post by dexter152 »

Can someone share this with me?

Luckie
Donator

Post by Luckie »

why don't you dl it from MS?

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/deta ... laylang=en
"Theory is when you know something, but it doesn't work. Practice is when something works, but you don't know why. Programmers combine theory and practice: Nothing works and they don't know why."

Rob Jansen
Donator

Re: [REQ] Visual Basic 6.0 Runtime Files

Post by Rob Jansen »

dexter152 wrote:Can someone share this with me?
Off-topic maybe, but dexter152 you factonizer sig is still here.
Please delete it:
http://www.betaarchive.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3856
Andy wrote:Hello all,

It has come to the attention of myself and the moderators that the factorizer images people are displaying in their signatures have offensive language in them. We are not sure how long it has been like this but you have to remember this is a forum where people of the younger generation read.

Because of the bad language and the inability to stop it from appearing, it has hereby been decided that all factorizer sigs are banned from the forum. It is up to you to remove them immediately or they will be removed for you. If you don't remove it and we do, but you restore it, you will be banned without warning.

I hope everyone understands the concern.

Andy (Admin)