BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 5d, 7h, 14m | CPU: 38% | MEM: 2136MB of 4615MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Forum rules


Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated on the front page. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice. This also applies to other members: If you see a request by someone with less than 10 posts and it hasn't been deleted yet, please don't reply to it.
2. Don't request for warez or any copyrighted software. Only betas (no matter how old or new) and finals of operating systems and applications that are at least 10 years old and therefore classified as abandonware are allowed to be uploaded to and shared on the BetaArchive FTP server.
3. If you have your own FTP server where you'd like other members to upload what you're looking for to, please don't post its login details in any open forum as that will probably lead to abuse. Post the login details in the Private Servers section instead.
4. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers. If you don't have access to the FTP servers then ask someone who has (a moderator for example).


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 PostPost subject: [REQ] - Windows 3.1 Dutch\Nederlands        Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:44 pm 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
Offline

Joined
Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:46 pm

Posts
292
I'm looking for it. Can't find iton Google. No torrents. Only BA is a option, so...
Is here any memeber with Micrsoft Windows 3.1 in Dutch/Nederlands.

Thank you,
dexter152

EDIT: WFW3.11 an option?


Last edited by dexter152 on Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:51 pm 
Reply with quote
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Sat May 12, 2007 1:05 pm

Posts
5271

Location
The Collection Book

Favourite OS
Windows & Phone
No only WFW311 but Windows 3.11 is on the server.

_________________
Image
http://www.thecollectionbook.info
Subscribe to our Image for updates and like us on Image.

Reading Mode only, PM's possible.


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:42 pm 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:06 pm

Posts
2393
I have an MSDN disc of international 3.1x releases but it only has Dutch in 3.11 and 3.11 for Workgroups for some reason, there are 17 langauges for 3.1 but no Dutch.

_________________
Image


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:51 pm 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
Offline

Joined
Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:46 pm

Posts
292
How newerit is, how better for me! :P


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:19 pm 
Reply with quote
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Sat May 12, 2007 1:05 pm

Posts
5271

Location
The Collection Book

Favourite OS
Windows & Phone
dexter152 wrote:
How newerit is, how better for me! :P


Just like my other post:
Link for joining:
http://www.betaarchive.co.uk/forum/groupcp.php and then you can download them ALL languages that were uploaded.

BTW, Windows 3.11 (not workgroups) is almost the same as 3.1 but with file updates.

_________________
Image
http://www.thecollectionbook.info
Subscribe to our Image for updates and like us on Image.

Reading Mode only, PM's possible.


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:34 pm 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
Offline

Joined
Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:46 pm

Posts
292
DjRob wrote:
dexter152 wrote:
How newerit is, how better for me! :P


Just like my other post:
Link for joining:
http://www.betaarchive.co.uk/forum/groupcp.php and then you can download them ALL languages that were uploaded.

BTW, Windows 3.11 (not workgroups) is almost the same as 3.1 but with file updates.


But to join you need to have 10+ posts?


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:44 pm 
Reply with quote
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Sat May 12, 2007 1:05 pm

Posts
5271

Location
The Collection Book

Favourite OS
Windows & Phone
dexter152 wrote:
DjRob wrote:
dexter152 wrote:
How newerit is, how better for me! :P


Just like my other post:
Link for joining:
http://www.betaarchive.co.uk/forum/groupcp.php and then you can download them ALL languages that were uploaded.

BTW, Windows 3.11 (not workgroups) is almost the same as 3.1 but with file updates.


But to join you need to have 10+ posts?


10+ CONTRIBUTING posts.
Read the contributing here:
http://www.betaarchive.co.uk/contributions.php

_________________
Image
http://www.thecollectionbook.info
Subscribe to our Image for updates and like us on Image.

Reading Mode only, PM's possible.


Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:15 pm 
Reply with quote
FTP Access
Offline

Joined
Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:46 pm

Posts
292
DjRob wrote:
dexter152 wrote:
DjRob wrote:
dexter152 wrote:
How newerit is, how better for me! :P


Just like my other post:
Link for joining:
http://www.betaarchive.co.uk/forum/groupcp.php and then you can download them ALL languages that were uploaded.

BTW, Windows 3.11 (not workgroups) is almost the same as 3.1 but with file updates.


But to join you need to have 10+ posts?


10+ CONTRIBUTING posts.
Read the contributing here:
http://www.betaarchive.co.uk/contributions.php


Last question :oops: :

Where can you see how much contributing you have?


Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:58 pm 
Reply with quote
Donator
User avatar
Offline

Joined
Sat May 12, 2007 1:05 pm

Posts
5271

Location
The Collection Book

Favourite OS
Windows & Phone
dexter152 wrote:
DjRob wrote:
dexter152 wrote:
DjRob wrote:
dexter152 wrote:
How newerit is, how better for me! :P


Just like my other post:
Link for joining:
http://www.betaarchive.co.uk/forum/groupcp.php and then you can download them ALL languages that were uploaded.

BTW, Windows 3.11 (not workgroups) is almost the same as 3.1 but with file updates.


But to join you need to have 10+ posts?


10+ CONTRIBUTING posts.
Read the contributing here:
http://www.betaarchive.co.uk/contributions.php


Last question :oops: :

Where can you see how much contributing you have?


Go trough you post and if they are like the green text says its a contributing post otherwise if its in the red text its not an contributing post.
But go ahead, apply, andy will see if you have enough contributing posts.

_________________
Image
http://www.thecollectionbook.info
Subscribe to our Image for updates and like us on Image.

Reading Mode only, PM's possible.


Top  Profile  WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

All views expressed in these forums are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the BetaArchive site owner.

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

Copyright © 2006-2018

 

Sitemap | XML | RSS