Zeta 1.0, 1.2, 1.5 and 1.51beta

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
ddew
Donator

Zeta 1.0, 1.2, 1.5 and 1.51beta

Post by ddew »

Haven't seen much of these around but I have them if anyone's interested. I'm betting 1.2 and 1.5 is fairly common but I haven't seen 1.5.1 around.

It's an update with quite a large changelog and as far as I've experienced it's actually more stable than 1.5.

My last BeOS capable machine bit the dust a few nights ago so I'm pondering putting the discs up for sale. PM me if you have any questions.
Last edited by ddew on Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rixel
FTP Access

Post by Rixel »

This is interesting however this is the wrong forum to put this in if your selling them it should be in the trading forum an admin will probably move this

ddew
Donator

Post by ddew »

I'm pondering selling them. Posted here because I could put them on an ftp or at least the update.

Rixel
FTP Access

Post by Rixel »

well the ftp is missing 1.5 and 1.51. currently there is only 1.2 & 1.21 but to do so you'll first need 10 contributing posts

ddew
Donator

Post by ddew »

Yeah, the post count is both a blessing and a curse. Great to avoid hardcore leechers but a slight pain in the rear for us who used to be collectors but have been out of the loop for a while.

Working on prepping Zeta and messing around with the few LH builds I have lying around in the meantime.

Rob Jansen
Donator

Post by Rob Jansen »

@ddew

Maybe you can upload them at rapidshare, then can someone upload them to the server.

ddew
Donator

Post by ddew »

I wanna avoid RS or any public upload services as far as I can. Seeing how I've also discovered I had a 1.0 box lying around and will upload it too if needed we're talking about roughly 1200 meg of data to transfer. It'd take ages on RS.

But it shouldn't take long for me to reach the 10 relevant posts target, I'm fairly passionate about betas.

Rob Jansen
Donator

Post by Rob Jansen »

If its 1200 megs, wait until you have access, wich soudn't be very long

dirtwarrior
FTP Access

Post by dirtwarrior »

I am interested in 1.5 and 1.51. Let me know when and where upped.

dirtwarrior
FTP Access

Post by dirtwarrior »

I found 1.5 and 1.51

1.5 is about 150 meg and only be installed on top of 1.21

1.51 is a sp for 1.5 and is about 25 meg

ddew
Donator

Post by ddew »

Yeah, that sounds about right. The 1.21 version I have is the one distributed by Magnussoft and the 1.5 is an upgrade for it. They never released a stand-alone 1.5 as the legality of Zeta came into question. The 1.51 bit is a very unofficial update. It was literally straight off Bernds machine. As far as I know it's very rare, if not unique.