[REQ] Windows 2.10D

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
Namronia

[REQ] Windows 2.10D

Post by Namronia »

Found that:
http://www.theoldcomputer.com/Libarary% ... ummary.htm

anyone got these Build:

Thanks!

The Distractor

Post by The Distractor »

Seems like an OEM modified the Windows 2.1 boot screen. Interesting..

WinPC

Re: [REQ] Windows 2.10D

Post by WinPC »

Namronia wrote:Found that:

anyone got these Build:

Thanks!
I saw that boot-screen five years ago. I'm sorry, I don't have it. Tulip is a Europe only company, they never sold systems in my country. However, because there are a lot of Europeans here, like with most OS Collecting Forums, you could try PM'ing some European members here. Also, in Northern Europe, there are many OS's available (I know this from seeing various websites). And because you live in Germany, where old OS's are common, you could also try searching locally for this OS.

empireum
Donator

Post by empireum »

WinPC wrote:And because you live in Germany, where old OS's are common, you could also try searching locally for this OS.
What exactly is this supposed to mean?

WinPC

Post by WinPC »

empireum wrote:
WinPC wrote:And because you live in Germany, where old OS's are common, you could also try searching locally for this OS.
What exactly is this supposed to mean?
But old OS's are common in Germany. There are also many people in Germany who love old OS's. There are also very many German OS websites, especially for Windows. Because of that, I think Namronia could look for this OS locally.

Namronia

Re: [REQ] Windows 2.10D

Post by Namronia »

WinPC wrote:
Namronia wrote:Found that:

anyone got these Build:

Thanks!
I saw that boot-screen five years ago. I'm sorry, I don't have it. Tulip is a Europe only company, they never sold systems in my country. However, because there are a lot of Europeans here, like with most OS Collecting Forums, you could try PM'ing some European members here. Also, in Northern Europe, there are many OS's available (I know this from seeing various websites). And because you live in Germany, where old OS's are common, you could also try searching locally for this OS.
noone really likes (without me) old OSs here in my city, most of germans "kids" (im just 14 and no adult would hear to me if i ask ) are "gangster rapper" so they just hate me and operating systems....

i also know no adult who could have this

fzajac
Donator

Post by fzajac »

There is an opinion that Germans like old OSes because a lot of german compaines are still using NT4 SRV and WS for work (someone from Microsoft said it on MTS 2006).

empireum
Donator

Post by empireum »

FiFi wrote:There is an opinion that Germans like old OSes because a lot of german compaines are still using NT4 SRV and WS for work (someone from Microsoft said it on MTS 2006).
That is true.
Namronia wrote:noone really likes (without me) old OSs here in my city, most of germans "kids" (im just 14 and no adult would hear to me if i ask Sad ) are "gangster rapper" so they just hate me and operating systems....

i also know no adult who could have this
I know how you feel, it was exactly the same when I was in your age.

WinPC

Post by WinPC »

Maybe the site owner can be contacted.