[REQ] Memphis Build 1558

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
WinPC

[REQ] Memphis Build 1558

Post by WinPC »

Does anyone have Memphis Build 1558? If you do, can you please upload it to one of the servers?

Unknown

Re: [REQ] Memphis Build 1558

Post by Unknown »

WinPC wrote:Does anyone have Memphis Build 1558? If you do, can you please upload it to one of the servers?
1558 ? has it leaked ?
Or was that a typo ?

XDude
Donator

Post by XDude »

does he mean 1658?

WinPC

Post by WinPC »

XDude wrote:does he mean 1658?
Memphis Build 1658 and 1558 are different builds. And when "Gillian" (from OSBA) advertised her screenshot website on beta related forums, Memphis Build 1558 was in the list. Unfortunately, her screenshot website is gone . Also, Memphis Build 1658 was released sometime in December 1997 while Memphis Build 1558 was released in August 1997.

Gillian
FTP Access

Post by Gillian »

This is the build of 1588 Chinese version. Is this one?

empireum
Donator

Post by empireum »

@Gillian
Is your screenshots center still online? Or do you still have all the screenshots somewhere? I ask because they were very very interesting to look at because some special releases were featured there.

Gillian
FTP Access

Post by Gillian »

My screenshots site is offline since I cannot find the site to upload the screenshots again

empireum
Donator

Post by empireum »

Gillian wrote:My screenshots site is offline since I cannot find the site to upload the screenshots again
So you still have them? If you agree on that, you could put them in one or more archives and send them to Andy so that he can add them to BetaArchive's screenshot gallery (Build Screenshots on the top of the page). It would be great if you could do that.