Vista games

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
Flare
FTP Access

Vista games

Post by Flare »

Hey, there are some vista games hacked to XP/2003, but I cant find them. Can someone please supply the games, and if necessary, the hack?

dirtwarrior
FTP Access

Post by dirtwarrior »

Even with the hack they are buggy

Vista Ultimate R2
FTP Access

Post by Vista Ultimate R2 »

I've got the Vista Beta 1 Solitaire on XP - it seems to work well except for the help and statistics menus, so I removed those menu options using resource hacker.

ewan275
FTP Access

Post by ewan275 »

WHY? Whats wrong with the XP Solitare you cant really impove on the simplest card game ever. [/code]

Vista Ultimate R2
FTP Access

Post by Vista Ultimate R2 »

ewan275 wrote:WHY? Whats wrong with the XP Solitare you cant really impove on the simplest card game ever.
The XP Solitaire is actually exactly the same as the Windows 3.1 one, save for a few new card backs and things. The new one has nice effects like when the cards are turned over, and the cards themselves are much bigger (the 3.1/XP ones are tiny, I suppose because the game is so old that it was designed so that the cards were the right size on the old 640x480 screens of the day) and higher resolution/antialiased. Once you've played the Vista one, it's horrible going back to the old one.

One problem I can see with this is that Vista only includes the new 3D-accelerated versions of the games, which run too slowly to really use on a low-spec-graphics PC, so there'll be no more sneaky Freecell for bored office workers unless their company upgrades all the PCs to ones containing proper graphics cards!

casablanca
FTP Access

Post by casablanca »

Wow, coincedentally, I know where all three of the things requested today can be found
I have it on a cd next to my copy of Office. I'll upload it, right after I finish uploading Beta 1

fzajac
Donator

Post by fzajac »

I have all of hacked Vista games somewhere on my HDD
I will search for them