BetaArchive Logo
Navigation Home Screenshots Image Uploader Server Info FTP Servers Wiki Forum RSS Feed Rules Please Donate
UP: 31d, 13h, 9m | CPU: 33% | MEM: 5952MB of 10865MB used
{The community for beta collectors}

Forum rules

Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated on the front page. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice. This also applies to other members: If you see a request by someone with less than 10 posts and it hasn't been deleted yet, please don't reply to it.
2. Don't request for warez or any copyrighted software. Only betas (no matter how old or new) and finals of operating systems and applications that are at least 10 years old and therefore classified as abandonware are allowed to be uploaded to and shared on the BetaArchive FTP server.
3. If you have your own FTP server where you'd like other members to upload what you're looking for to, please don't post its login details in any open forum as that will probably lead to abuse. Post the login details in the Private Servers section instead.
4. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers. If you don't have access to the FTP servers then ask someone who has (a moderator for example).

PostPost subject: Longhorn 5203        Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:04 am 
FTP Access

DId Longhorn 5203 ever leak?? and if so where is it?

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:08 am 
sorry. never leaked i think

PostPost subject:        Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:23 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
Server 2012 R2
I heard that one or two people had it, but weren't willing to leak. :cry:

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:12 pm 
FTP Access

hounsell wrote:
I heard that one or two people had it, but weren't willing to leak. :cry:

you are indeed correct, i know of two or three people who have claimed to have it and i trust them.
not to name names, but i think you all know who they are already.

Top  Profile  WWW
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:06 am 
Donator

Favourite OS
Windows Vista Beta 1 (6.0.5112)
On one hand, I can see why someone wouldn't want to leak a build, especially if noone else had it....that makes it even more rare and special than any of the other builds we have. People have been had their careers ruined because a certain bit of information (or a build of Windows in this case) was "leaked" to the public. On the other hand, all the people who love betas as much as I do are a community and the point of having rare builds like this is to share them with each other, not to hoard them. I'd love to get 5203 though....the screenshots look pretty good and it was the first Vista Beta I saw even before 5112....which brings to mind a question. Why were there screenshots of 5203 around the web before 5112 (Beta 1) got out? :?

Top  Profile
 PostPost subject:        Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:08 pm 
oh i would love to have this build it sucks they wont leak it!

PostPost subject:        Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:14 am 
i think its only like 5231 or 5219, so nothing big different, i can understand them, i wont leak it too without special reason. :cry: